2015 Fox 180 Race

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
m121c

Re: 2015 Fox 180 Race

Post by m121c »

hondaracer48 wrote:
m121c wrote:"Why would I put any amount of effort at all (a minute to search the forum/google) while you put hours of effort into making some sick gnar gear and just give it away for free unprotected, gosh you creators are such pricks".

Hondaracer going from your many selfish posts either you are extremely arrogant or you're a spoiled bitch.
You creators always act like we should be on a hand an knees thanking yall for free stuff, no one said yall had to make shit, if u make us pay hardly anyone will buy it so go ahead and put a price on it. I'm just Goin off to forum rules which clearly said if ur post doesnt contain a link don't post here. Everyone else gets bashed
No you don't have to be on your hands and knees thanking the creators but a little fucking respect goes a long ways, which is one thing you seem to really lack in your posts. Learn to have a filter from your brain to what you post.
m121c

Post by m121c »

FourTwoZero look in Ohagan's post really carefully...
iNoScope

Post by iNoScope »

Looks really nice Scotty, Thanks!
FourTwoZero
Team: Privateer

Post by FourTwoZero »

m121c wrote:FourTwoZero
Thanks, you proved me wrong about that obnoxious comment i made earlyer
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

hondaracer48 wrote:You creators always act like we should be on a hand an knees thanking yall for free stuff, no one said yall had to make shit, if u make us pay hardly anyone will buy it so go ahead and put a price on it. I'm just Goin off to forum rules which clearly said if ur post doesnt contain a link don't post here. Everyone else gets bashed
stfu, k thx.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

Lol all the negative shit in here and you probably haven't even download the gear yet... Shows how great this community is.
And yeah James haha it is pretty eat to find if you use your brain a little bit :)
Bye.
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Scotty226 wrote:Lol all the negative shit in here and you probably haven't even download the gear yet... Shows how great this community is.
More like "shows how great the gear is."

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

hondaracer48 wrote:
m121c wrote:"Why would I put any amount of effort at all (a minute to search the forum/google) while you put hours of effort into making some sick gnar gear and just give it away for free unprotected, gosh you creators are such pricks".

Hondaracer going from your many selfish posts either you are extremely arrogant or you're a spoiled bitch.
You creators always act like we should be on a hand an knees thanking yall for free stuff, no one said yall had to make shit, if u make us pay hardly anyone will buy it so go ahead and put a price on it. I'm just Goin off to forum rules which clearly said if ur post doesnt contain a link don't post here. Everyone else gets bashed
He's right, you know.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Scotty226 wrote:Lol all the negative shit in here and you probably haven't even download the gear yet... Shows how great this community is.
And yeah James haha it is pretty eat to find if you use your brain a little bit :)
Bye.
If I can find where the damn link is I actually would :roll:
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

m121c wrote:Atom look in Ohagan's post really carefully...
Donate if you like My Creations
hondaracer48
Crushed Dissenter

Post by hondaracer48 »

Not all of us are computer geeks and can find this shit or have the time to go look through all that bs. Post the damn link or remove this shit like yall yell at everyone else that doesn't post a link.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

The difference between what Scotty has done and what random new kids who post in this forum do when they post without a link is quite simple. Scotty actually made something, while the others just request stuff in here. That's the only reason no-one is bashing on him except for kids who are too lazy to even try and find the link. As my post above says look really closely at my first post in this thread, so close that you run your mouse over it slowly. Once you do that you can thank me.
Donate if you like My Creations
iNoScope

Post by iNoScope »

Ohagan75 wrote:The difference between what Scotty has done and what random new kids who post in this forum do when they post without a link is quite simple. Scotty actually made something, while the others just request stuff in here. That's the only reason no-one is bashing on him except for kids who are too lazy to even try and find the link. As my post above says look really closely at my first post in this thread, so close that you run your mouse over it slowly. Once you do that you can thank me.
Thanks, but do I click on the link too?
FourTwoZero

Post by FourTwoZero »

Thanks for all the releases scotty, everyone needs a break from the internet for awhile its a breading ground for negativity
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

hondaracer48 wrote:Not all of us are computer geeks and can find this shit
Are you implying that it takes a computer geek to find a simple link? If so, you my friend, are the weakest link. Goodbye
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn