MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Unless you were right there when it happened, you can't say ANY account is true or not. When there's video, it usually gets the out-of-context edit.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
cpt_Slow
Team: Privateer

Post by cpt_Slow »

m121c wrote:
Tired of seeing all this stupid shit, if they don't like the way the US is lets just ship them somewhere else.
Yes, anybody who talks out against the status quo should be quiet or face dire consequences. we all know your country is perfect in every way.

I'm not fully informed on the cases in question so I'm opening myself up for a royal flaming here but there are non-lethal ways to deal with threats, a fatality should be the ABSOLUTE last resort. I understand the police officers are only human and can make mistakes but there HAS to be consequences for killing somebody unless it is fully justified. A police officer should be fully trained in dealing with all types of situation they might encounter, without resorting to lethal force. I certainly wouldn't feel safe in the knowledge that police officers could shoot me without facing any consequences. There are plenty of police shows over here I've seen where people have violently resisted arrest because they're drunk/high/mentally unwell or just stupid. None of them got shot.

An unarmed mentally ill man sleeping in a public place, being a approached by a trained police officer is not a situation in which somebody should end up dead. No matter if it was self-defence, his boss clearly thought the situation was handled poorly suggesting incompetence and hence the loss of his job. Also was he on his own? Why do they not travel in twos to help avoid this type of situation? Maybe it wasn't his own incompetence but an error in the protocol.
cpt_Slow

Post by cpt_Slow »

m121c wrote:
Tired of seeing all this stupid shit, if they don't like the way the US is lets just ship them somewhere else.
Yes, anybody who talks out against the status quo should be quiet or face dire consequences. we all know your country is perfect in every way.

I'm not fully informed on the cases in question so I'm opening myself up for a royal flaming here but there are non-lethal ways to deal with threats, a fatality should be the ABSOLUTE last resort. I understand the police officers are only human and can make mistakes but there HAS to be consequences for killing somebody unless it is fully justified. A police officer should be fully trained in dealing with all types of situation they might encounter, without resorting to lethal force. I certainly wouldn't feel safe in the knowledge that police officers could shoot me without facing any consequences. There are plenty of police shows over here I've seen where people have violently resisted arrest because they're drunk/high/mentally unwell or just stupid. None of them got shot.

An unarmed mentally ill man sleeping in a public place, being a approached by a trained police officer is not a situation in which somebody should end up dead. No matter if it was self-defence, his boss clearly thought the situation was handled poorly suggesting incompetence and hence the loss of his job. Also was he on his own? Why do they not travel in twos to help avoid this type of situation? Maybe it wasn't his own incompetence but an error in the protocol.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Cops suck. Especially Gideon.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

RIP to the people who died in Glasgow today. Shame for it to happen anytime of year but the fact that its 3 days before Christmas and people were out getting their last presents for people makes it a lot worse.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

cpt_Slow wrote:
m121c wrote:

i still don't get how when someone is in fear of losing their life, their family, everything...how they fuck are they supposed to sit there and weigh the options on what they should do...by the time they do that...there's a good chance they are dead...why do idiots not get this...oh wait, because they aren't the ones putting their lives at risk.
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
cpt_Slow

Post by cpt_Slow »

Yamahaman95 wrote:
cpt_Slow wrote:
m121c wrote:

i still don't get how when someone is in fear of losing their life, their family, everything...how they fuck are they supposed to sit there and weigh the options on what they should do...by the time they do that...there's a good chance they are dead...why do idiots not get this...oh wait, because they aren't the ones putting their lives at risk.
Like I said, the guy is human. I didn't say he should be infallible in the face of danger. I said he shouldn't have been in that danger in the first place. I have massive respect for people who are prepared to put themselves in danger, I'm certainly not the man for the job. But being brave and being able to fire a gun does not make a good police officer, there are many aspects to the job and handling tricky situations appropriately is one of them. I don't think he should be charged if it was genuine self defence but it's also his job, and like any job if you make a big mistake questions are asked about the suitability of you for that job. I feel bad for the guy but at the end of the day he's killed somebody who was not a direct threat to society at the time. If you just brush that off as part of the job, you are devaluing that man's life which is a dangerous place to be and exactly why there are protests.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I agree with everything you just said, except the protests. Most of those people don't have a clue, just there to be a sheep. Or feel a part of something in less insulting words. Depends on which side you're on really.

Watching the world news last night and they were at the sight of the NYPD cop killing and they said a few hours ago there were only a few mourners here, now there's hundreds... Coincidence that everyone showed up when they knew the news was going to be on? I don't think so.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

That's right down the block from my college too, I walk by it every day.

This guy is pretty mad :lol:. https://autos.yahoo.com/news/2015-dodge ... 12851.html
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Thank jeezus that there is an imaginary border dividing the good (Canada) and the bad (Merica). You guys can keep your gang bangin criminals, and your quick shootin police force. I am perfectly happy with our small time crime Indians because we just stick them in the bush in the middle of no where and call it a reserve, and our ticket happy Mounties who where goofy costumes on horseback from time to time.

Eh.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

cpt_Slow wrote:
m121c wrote:

Often budgets for different municipalities don't allow for cops to roll with a partner. Sometimes it's done solo with a partner in another car maybe minutes away, and a lot can happen in that period of time. But at the end of the day cops just wanna go home like everybody else.

jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Cpt Slow, it's best to stand down, for some reason or opinions don't count because we're not American. They love there guns and "self defence ". Quick question, why don't you give a kid a gun?
Hi
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

Boblob801 wrote:Cpt Slow, it's best to stand down, for some reason or opinions don't count because we're not American. They love there guns and "self defence ". Quick question, why don't you give a kid a gun?
Its got nothing to do with guns. It got everything to do with right or wrong, good or evil. Someone who is evil will always find a way to carry out heinous acts of violence. A gun is merely a tool. It can be used for positive or negative reasons. And to answer your flawed question about why don't you give a kid a gun.... The same reason you don't let a kid drive a car, use power tools or perform surgery. Because without the proper training and knowledge of how it works, that kid will hurt themselves or someone else.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Gideon#67 wrote:.
^^^^ This is a pretty good way of putting it. Great video.

Annnnd then there is us....We are the ultimate sheepdogs.