MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
m121c

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by m121c »

Boblob801 wrote:Cpt Slow, it's best to stand down, for some reason or opinions don't count because we're not American. They love there guns and "self defence ". Quick question, why don't you give a kid a gun?
Opinions are fine as long as you are informed on the topic. You don't see me trying to discuss something about New Zealand right?

I am with you about people speaking out CPT if something isn't right, that is one of our freedoms afterall. If you knew what was really happening with these individuals who are "speaking out" you would see why I said what I said. These people are looting, destroying local businesses, starting fires, heck they are even killing people now. If this place is so bad to them, then lets help them leave. Not like they are helping out the country anyways.

How can you have problems with the law if you don't break it? You are responsible for your actions.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

cpt_Slow wrote: I feel bad for the guy but at the end of the day he's killed somebody who was not a direct threat to society at the time.
you're joking right? the man just robbed a store not 5 minutes earlier, and has a rap-sheet a mile long (i have family who works law enforcement in the area..i saw the record..its ridiculous) and the cop is just supposed to let him go? or is he not supposed to eliminate the threat to his life and others? if the man is willing to beat and attempt to steal a police officers gun...then how is he not a direct threat to society at the damn time?????? unless you count a police officer as not being apart of the society at the time...the man got roasted for doing his job and doing exactly what his training said..its a sad world we live in. if you were in the same situation...i can guarantee you would do the same damn thing...our society is so easily conceivable with the media its terrible...especially when people think they know everything and they live hundreds to thousands of miles away...
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

They're talking about the guy sleeping on a bench in Milwaukee. Not that kind loving caring harmless child in ferguson.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

Phathry25 wrote:They're talking about the guy sleeping on a bench in Milwaukee. Not that kind loving caring harmless child in ferguson.
ahhhhh this is true, thats what i get for my phone glitching the pages i missed...well i feel retarded
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

All generations have uprisings.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Someone want to tell me how this works? A cop takes his eyes off the road to type on his personal computer causing him to move into the bike lane and kill a cyclist. How the fuck is that not classified as negligence? Someones dad/brother/uncle is dead through no fault of his own, the cop driving the car is completely at fault yet he gets away with it with no charges at all.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

God dammit AWood...

nah but for reals that's stuffed up. He should of at least been dismissed from the police force instead of just being transferred departments.
Donate if you like My Creations
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

Wasn't his personal computer as you stated, but was negligent nevertheless. I think I have come up with the perfect solution to all of the problems with law enforcement though. Get rid of them all. Something goes sideways, you get robbed, a loved one is assaulted or worse yet killed, let the people wronged handle it. Your kid goes missing, you find them. Whatever it is that the police we're once needed for, let the individuals handle. Its apparent LEO's can't do the job and the public doesn't trust them to do it anymore anyway. I'll go work at taco bell or some shit.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I'll give you a job as a driver/security guard Gideon. Don't worry. I got you.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Gideon if there was no laws the entire world would end up being like it is in the purge movie. Imagine if the purge was real though. Hardly anyone has guns in England so it would be like a GTA melee deathmatch.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

JT43 wrote:Gideon if there was no laws the entire world would end up being like it is in the purge movie. Imagine if the purge was real though. Hardly anyone has guns in England so it would be like a GTA melee deathmatch.
I didn't say get rid of the laws, just the suckers that enforce the laws. Let it become a self policing society is all. Its apparent LEO's are now doing more harm than good.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

What do you even know about cops Gideon? If i recall, didn't you once go to prison for dressing up like a cop and cutting the lines at the local donut hole?
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

James_122 wrote:What do you even know about cops Gideon? If i recall, didn't you once go to prison for dressing up like a cop and cutting the lines at the local donut hole?
Didn't you do that?
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
James_122

Post by James_122 »

I don't cut lines. I stay at the front of the line until I am satisfied or they have run out of donuts.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Gideon#67 wrote:I'll go work at taco bell or some shit.
Will you make the spicy chicken crunchwrap slider as a full size crunchwrap for me?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.