2014 Rythmvalley Hybrid

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Nevala #989
Team: Privateer

2014 Rythmvalley Hybrid

Post by Nevala #989 »

Its a MX/enduro/sx track. U start off with MX. After a while u get off the main MX track and start riding on a sweet trail that ends up on a extreme enduro section with some gnarly objects to pass. After that u will take a lap on the SX track that has some sweet whipáble jumps and fun sections, again some trail riding before u end up on the last part of the mx track. Takes about 8 min for me to hit a lap. Im not the fastest dude around here so i bet some1 will hit low 6.

Also an FMX track is added where u can try to find the sweet lines.

Have fun and i realy wanna give some credits to the guys who made all the decals and statues and stuff but i have NO clue who made em.. sorry, :oops:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1s8oo ... ybridr.rar

Name ingame.
((((2014 Rythmvalley MX,Enduro, Extreme Enduro, SX)))
((((2014 Rythmvalley MX)))
((((2014 Rythmvalley SX)))
((((2014 Rythmvalley FX)))

image hosting
motoboy233

Re: 2014 Rythmvalley Hybrid

Post by motoboy233 »

looks nice :D
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Trail section is awesome. 10/10
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

This track is flat out sick! :D I wish we could have a race on a track like this. It would be so much fun.
waynesim

Post by waynesim »

My fav was the FMX section once I'd sussed the right lines..some cool jumps there, the rest was pretty good overall too.Thanks mate, you're put a lot of effort into it :)
Nevala #989

Post by Nevala #989 »

Anyone with a server who can add this one??
Nevala #989

Post by Nevala #989 »

Thanks for your sweet comments... i realy didnt put so much effort into this... Im getting better at track making so its easier and easier.. now im struggling with ruts..i use only the editor and im to old to learn how to use photoshop....or its realy that i have no time to learn it.. Kids, building house, job, riding,, etc etc.. Maybe if there is a good rut maker out there, we can make a track together.?
TeamShortBus276
Team: MX Formula

Post by TeamShortBus276 »

I haven't ever commented on the quality of a track, and honestly when I downloaded this I made half a lap and never rode it again. I'm not a huge fan of the bumpy/rutted tracks. HOWEVER, I have recently gone back to this track, and it is my all time favorite. The inside rut before the finish and the outside after the finish are perfect. There are a few other that are as well around the track, but honestly I can hit these wide open as fast as I can go and never let off. I hate to bring up such an old post but MY GOD they are amazing.
Phathry25 wrote:Are you sure you didn't mean to make your name YFZ-Mark?
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

TeamShortBus276 wrote:I haven't ever commented on the quality of a track, and honestly when I downloaded this I made half a lap and never rode it again. I'm not a huge fan of the bumpy/rutted tracks. HOWEVER, I have recently gone back to this track, and it is my all time favorite. The inside rut before the finish and the outside after the finish are perfect. There are a few other that are as well around the track, but honestly I can hit these wide open as fast as I can go and never let off. I hate to bring up such an old post but MY GOD they are amazing.
So your saying that before when you downloaded the track that you hated any bumpy/rutted track that you rode but now your in love with the track?
Nevala #989

Post by Nevala #989 »

TeamShortBus276 wrote:I haven't ever commented on the quality of a track, and honestly when I downloaded this I made half a lap and never rode it again. I'm not a huge fan of the bumpy/rutted tracks. HOWEVER, I have recently gone back to this track, and it is my all time favorite. The inside rut before the finish and the outside after the finish are perfect. There are a few other that are as well around the track, but honestly I can hit these wide open as fast as I can go and never let off. I hate to bring up such an old post but MY GOD they are amazing.
HAHA... ye its an old track.. im glad that u came to like it..