Practise Supercross

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
vmaki
Team: Privateer

Practise Supercross

Post by vmaki »

Get your supercross practise on before A1. My weakest point on sx tracks are usually the whoops so I thought I would make a track with whoops that I like to ride. And now you can too!

Thanks to:
jlv for the game
haggqvist for his gp bales and folder template
twistmoto for his stadium lights and povray template

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/618 ... tiseSx.zip
Tonimxer984
Team: TG Films

Re: Practise Supercross

Post by Tonimxer984 »

Track is incredible!!Would it be possible to have a daytime version??
2016 EMF SX 250 Amateur Champion
vmaki

Post by vmaki »

Tonimxer984 wrote:Track is incredible!!Would it be possible to have a daytime version??
Thanks! At the moment I don't have the time/interest in doing a daytime version.
Evo997

Post by Evo997 »

I'm in love with these whoops.
Prada wrote:I spent 5 minutes plunging my toilet today.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything MiNi says.
Huntermx164
Team: D&H

Post by Huntermx164 »

that gay ass link isn't working for me and this track looks fun :(
6th-2016 rF Lites Pro FAMmx Fall Cup
14th-2016 rF Lites Pro MotoOption Supercross
1st-2015 FAMmx Fall Cup 250 Amateur
1st-2015 FAMmx Fall Cup 450 Amateur

Shauns86
Team: Southeastmx.com

Post by Shauns86 »

didnt work for me either, got an error at first once it opened, now it wont download.
vmaki

Post by vmaki »

Huntermx164
Team: D&H

Post by Huntermx164 »

Thanks bud! Bout to try it now....but I already know its gonna be sick so nice track man!
6th-2016 rF Lites Pro FAMmx Fall Cup
14th-2016 rF Lites Pro MotoOption Supercross
1st-2015 FAMmx Fall Cup 250 Amateur
1st-2015 FAMmx Fall Cup 450 Amateur

waynesim

Post by waynesim »

The actual track is fun but the texture is terrible sorry.I put a few standard decals over it and it's much easier on the eyes.It's like an ugly girlfriend whose great in bed,not good to look at but fun as to ride ;) ......Thanx for the track vmaki!
John23

Post by John23 »

waynesim wrote:The actual track is fun but the texture is terrible sorry.I put a few standard decals over it and it's much easier on the eyes.It's like an ugly girlfriend whose great in bed,not good to look at but fun as to ride ;) ......Thanx for the track vmaki!
Yeah... texture detail is horrible, and there is no roost. Add those and release an updated version, and it would be a great track. I love the layout. The quad after the finish line is so fun. Have to hit it perfect on a 450 to clear it
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
vmaki

Post by vmaki »

Evo997 wrote:I'm in love with these whoops.
Haha thanks!
John23 wrote:
waynesim wrote:The actual track is fun but the texture is terrible sorry.I put a few standard decals over it and it's much easier on the eyes.It's like an ugly girlfriend whose great in bed,not good to look at but fun as to ride ;) ......Thanx for the track vmaki!
Yeah... texture detail is horrible, and there is no roost. Add those and release an updated version, and it would be a great track. I love the layout. The quad after the finish line is so fun. Have to hit it perfect on a 450 to clear it
Thanks for both for the feedback!

It shows roost for me, but I think it's from jlvs older sx tracks. So if you don't have those, then that might be the reason.

Btw did you have shaders on? If not then the game only shows the underlay decal and it's quite ugly. The main decals are transparent and I only used norms and specs to give it some texture. I'm planning on releasing practise supercross rd 2 so for that I will try to make better decals or I will just use some good ones that are already out there!

Are you clearing the whole thing after finish line? Damn! I can land on the backside of that on off table with a 250, but that needs a perfect corner.
Evo997

Post by Evo997 »

On a 450F and a perfect turn I can completely clear the section after the finish. The rhythm after I can quad into, and the rhythm after that I can quad out of. It's more fun than anything else, haha
Prada wrote:I spent 5 minutes plunging my toilet today.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything MiNi says.
vmaki

Post by vmaki »

Evo997 wrote:On a 450F and a perfect turn I can completely clear the section after the finish. The rhythm after I can quad into, and the rhythm after that I can quad out of. It's more fun than anything else, haha
I can do too those other two quads on a 450, but I never even though about trying to clear the section after the finish line! Cool! :D
John23

Post by John23 »

vmaki wrote:
Evo997 wrote:I'm in love with these whoops.
Haha thanks!
John23 wrote:
Thanks for both for the feedback!

It shows roost for me, but I think it's from jlvs older sx tracks. So if you don't have those, then that might be the reason.

Btw did you have shaders on? If not then the game only shows the underlay decal and it's quite ugly. The main decals are transparent and I only used norms and specs to give it some texture. I'm planning on releasing practise supercross rd 2 so for that I will try to make better decals or I will just use some good ones that are already out there!

Are you clearing the whole thing after finish line? Damn! I can land on the backside of that on off table with a 250, but that needs a perfect corner.
Yes I have shades on...
jlv wrote:This post is useless.