Free Gear and Bike Skinning **NEW FOR 2015**

Post about creating and skinning models here
John23

Free Gear and Bike Skinning **NEW FOR 2015**

Post by John23 »

Ok. Since the 2014 year is over, I thought I would start fresh for skinning. I don't need any negative comments, so if you don't have anything to say that will help me out or be nice, then please do not post. Thanks to everyone that chooses me as their skinner.

I am doing some free gear and bike skinning. If you want some, please PM or email me all the information that you would like skinned. Listed below is what you will have to PM or email me.

Gear *optional*:
1. Original post of the gear (Where the gear was ORIGINALLY posted (forums, puremxs, tmfactory-racing)) (Must be a template, not an SAF. Most templates can be found here: http://www.tmfactory-racing.com/templates.html)
1a. What colorways (as many as you want)
2. Name and Number
3. Font
4. Colors (I can do as many outlines as you like)
5. Desired file format to receive (SAF, PNG, etc.)
6. What Neck Brace (Leatt, Alpinestars, None, etc.)
7. What Boots (Gaerne, Alpinestars, etc.)
**All gear packs will come with norms, and JMs by default**

Bike *optional*:
1. Original post of the bike (Where the bike was ORIGIANLLY posted (forums, puremxs, tmfactory-racing)) (Must be a template, png, or cutout... not an SAF. Most templates can be found here: http://www.tmfactory-racing.com/templates.html)
1a. What colorways?
2. Name and/or Number
3. Font
4. Colors (I can do as many outline as you like)
5. Desired file format to receive (SAF, PNG, etc.)
Once I have finished skinning the bike, I will send you an email/PM with a picture of the cutout before I put it on the template and send it to you. When I send you the email, I will ask if you want any changes, such as: Color changes, add/remove logos, etc.
**All bike packs will come with norms, and JMs by default**

Please be patient when you send me a skin request. Complete custom bikes will take longer than just a name and number skin on some gear. All jobs take a different amount of time.

If you would like to see some of my other skinning jobs before I do a job for you, don't be afraid to ask me.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
John23

Re: Free Gear and Bike Skinning **NEW FOR 2015**

Post by John23 »

John23

Post by John23 »

I will also do a full skinning pack for teams.
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

Hey I sent you the info for gear and a bike I wanted skinned and you said you'd start on the 19th which was 2 days ago so are they on the way or not coming?
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
John23

Post by John23 »

Jack175 wrote:Hey I sent you the info for gear and a bike I wanted skinned and you said you'd start on the 19th which was 2 days ago so are they on the way or not coming?
Did you email me? If so, what is your email. My "skinning jobs" folder is empty, so I must have sent it to you already or accidentally deleted it.
John23

Post by John23 »

Jack175 wrote:Hey I sent you the info for gear and a bike I wanted skinned and you said you'd start on the 19th which was 2 days ago so are they on the way or not coming?
Ok. I see what happened. You didn't pm or email me. You just commented on the post. Because of that, I didn't even add it to my list of jobs. I will start tomorrow, ok? I am sorry for the inconvenience. It will be my first priority
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Hey man, props for putting in the effort to get better and improve, experience is everything. But try to be clear on what you're doing, numbers and lettering. Some people might come in expecting a full graphics kit based on your title. Anyway good job for helping others out.
Hi
John23

Post by John23 »

Boblob801 wrote:Hey man, props for putting in the effort to get better and improve, experience is everything. But try to be clear on what you're doing, numbers and lettering. Some people might come in expecting a full graphics kit based on your title. Anyway good job for helping others out.
I can do a full kit. I have before. I will do/try anything. Thanks for the props.
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

John23 wrote:
Ok. I see what happened. You didn't pm or email me. You just commented on the post. Because of that, I didn't even add it to my list of jobs. I will start tomorrow, ok? I am sorry for the inconvenience. It will be my first priority
Alright. Sorry man that's my fault, I must have misread it or something
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Ariff
Team: Privateer

Post by Ariff »

this looks LEGIT!
can I see one of your skinning projects?
good luck on your skinning!
John23

Post by John23 »

Ariff wrote:this looks LEGIT!
I will in the morning, ok?
Ariff
Team: Privateer

Post by Ariff »

John23 wrote:
Ariff wrote:this looks LEGIT!
I will in the morning, ok?
ok :D
Racing299
Team: Flex Factory Racing

Post by Racing299 »

I'm happy to see that you're taking advice from people. Since your original post about free skinning, you've come a long way. But I have to agree with Boblob, you can make your title a little more clear. Overall, you're doing a great job! :D
dbaum25moto wrote:
MaicoBreako wrote:Plus it has a horn.
That horn is the greatest technological achievement by any manufacturer in the history of offroad motorcycling. My bike is super quiet, allowing me to sneak up behind my friends and scare the shit out of them.
John23

Post by John23 »

Racing299 wrote:I'm happy to see that you're taking advice from people. Since your original post about free skinning, you've come a long way. But I have to agree with Boblob, you can make your title a little more clear. Overall, you're doing a great job! :D
Hey, man. It means a lot seeing some positive comments from anyone. I can do fully custom bikes, but it just takes a little longer.

Again, thanks. If you see anyone asking for skinning, would you mind shooting them my way?

- John
Racing299
Team: Flex Factory Racing

Post by Racing299 »

John23 wrote:
Racing299 wrote:I'm happy to see that you're taking advice from people. Since your original post about free skinning, you've come a long way. But I have to agree with Boblob, you can make your title a little more clear. Overall, you're doing a great job! :D
Hey, man. It means a lot seeing some positive comments from anyone. I can do fully custom bikes, but it just takes a little longer.

Again, thanks. If you see anyone asking for skinning, would you mind shooting them my way?

- John
Definitely will do
dbaum25moto wrote:
MaicoBreako wrote:Plus it has a horn.
That horn is the greatest technological achievement by any manufacturer in the history of offroad motorcycling. My bike is super quiet, allowing me to sneak up behind my friends and scare the shit out of them.