Private Idaho

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Private Idaho

Post by slowngreen »

Just thought Id share this track I made a while back to mess around on, with you guys. Just a mx track/trail through the woods. Have fun.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1687s ... eIdaho.rar

Thanks to JLV and Mecke96, not sure who else I may have stolen stuff from but Mecke96 for sure.
Racing299
Team: Flex Factory Racing

Re: Private Idaho

Post by Racing299 »

Looks fun. Glad to see some people making trail.
dbaum25moto wrote:
MaicoBreako wrote:Plus it has a horn.
That horn is the greatest technological achievement by any manufacturer in the history of offroad motorcycling. My bike is super quiet, allowing me to sneak up behind my friends and scare the shit out of them.
motocmg
Team: Deka Decals

Post by motocmg »

Ran a few laps on a 125, and it's great. I really like the flow of it and with the rocks, ruts, and trees, it really gives it a homemade feel, which i enjoyed.
mxmadman374
Team: Privateer

Post by mxmadman374 »

It's a really fun track! I'm always on the lookout for new trail type tracks, so I appreciate it.

My only negative criticism, if you want to call it that, is that it's too easy/fast. Nothing actually wrong with that, I just prefer challenging hill climbs and other weird obstacles because you don't find them on a normal mx/sx track.

Thanks again.
slowngreen

Post by slowngreen »

Thanks guys. Mxmadman, I know what you mean, but not that many people seemed to like my 3 day Enduro series which was fairly difficult so I figured I would make them easy now.
mxmadman374

Post by mxmadman374 »

slowngreen wrote:Thanks guys. Mxmadman, I know what you mean, but not that many people seemed to like my 3 day Enduro series which was fairly difficult so I figured I would make them easy now.
Are you shitting me? I didn't realize you made those too!

Those tracks are literally what I was referring to, and I love them! That's ironic. Apparently you're one of the only people making these things, so keep it up!
KarlssonRacing

Post by KarlssonRacing »

Really fun track! :)
joey_2-fitty

Post by joey_2-fitty »

always have liked your tracks and this one has a great home private track/trail feel to it.
slowngreen

Post by slowngreen »

Thanks!
MrStickers

Post by MrStickers »

I love this! It reminds me so much of the corner tracks I used to make with my old man.
Great job!!
slowngreen

Post by slowngreen »

^^^Thanks!
slowngreen

Post by slowngreen »

If I were to release a part 2 soon, would you guys want more of an enduro feel to it? Such as something tech, like a rock section or logs? I dont wanna get it difficult like my last enduro tracks but maybe alittle bit of a challenge?
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

slowngreen wrote:If I were to release a part 2 soon, would you guys want more of an enduro feel to it? Such as something tech, like a rock section or logs? I dont wanna get it difficult like my last enduro tracks but maybe alittle bit of a challenge?
why not both? mx and a enduro track 2 separate tracks in a dense woods would be a first for tracks for Mx sim