Ronnie Mac

Post your suggestions here
csheldon641
Team: Privateer

Ronnie Mac

Post by csheldon641 »

If someone could make a ronnie mac bike and gear (overalls and cut helmet) thatd be great... :?: :idea: Please :lol:
Jsemmens1997
Team: Stance Moto

Re: Ronnie Mac

Post by Jsemmens1997 »

Love it 1st post, already asking for someone to make something.
John23

Post by John23 »

Why don't you try to learn it. Seriously..... first post, and already asking for something. C'mon, you should know better........
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

csheldon641

Post by csheldon641 »

sorry guys... Ill try making Ronnie
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Good enough?

JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

1 post already asking for something... What a Fucking stupid thing to say, what, you need a reputation before you can start asking for things. He only asked for one thing it's not like he's made 20 posts asking for shit that's already been done.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
John23

Post by John23 »

JT43 wrote:1 post already asking for something... What a Fucking stupid thing to say, what, you need a reputation before you can start asking for things. He only asked for one thing it's not like he's made 20 posts asking for shit that's already been done.
No. This is his 1st post, which means he didn't even look at posts on how to make your own gear. If he asked questions first, we would be more inclined to help him...
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Well he might not want to spend a shit ton of his spare time to create a Ronnie Mac bike. Most people on the forum make stuff as a hobby so if you don't enjoy doing it then why bother? He might already know how to do it which is why he's asked no questions
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Racing299
Team: Flex Factory Racing

Post by Racing299 »

JT43 wrote:Well he might not want to spend a shit ton of his spare time to create a Ronnie Mac bike. Most people on the forum make stuff as a hobby so if you don't enjoy doing it then why bother? He might already know how to do it which is why he's asked no questions
dbaum25moto wrote:
MaicoBreako wrote:Plus it has a horn.
That horn is the greatest technological achievement by any manufacturer in the history of offroad motorcycling. My bike is super quiet, allowing me to sneak up behind my friends and scare the shit out of them.
John23

Post by John23 »

JT43 wrote:Well he might not want to spend a shit ton of his spare time to create a Ronnie Mac bike. Most people on the forum make stuff as a hobby so if you don't enjoy doing it then why bother? He might already know how to do it which is why he's asked no questions
OK. Well I just think it's dumb that the first thing he posted was wanting something. It's like he's entitled to something. He could ask for help on creating it, or say he will give something in return.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

MX Simulator is at the point it is today because of people giving and making free content along side the free updates that JLV gives out.
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

JT43 wrote:MX Simulator is at the point it is today because of people giving and making free content along side the free updates that JLV gives out.
100% agree. some people may not have the resources to create stuff at home, when I first started making skins/graphics for mxs I had to use the colpytets at college I'm my spare times as I didn't have the software at home. not everyone has Photoshop or knows about it, you could at least try being considerate.
bcount

Post by bcount »

If you were to make a ronnie bike, could you just remove parts of the fenders and shading in photoshop of would you have to do that in blender and create .jms to make the fenders look cut off?
Mark(MG)
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MG Motosport

Post by Mark(MG) »

Jsemmens1997 wrote:Love it 1st post, already asking for someone to make something.
Get bent
"He's Australian. I'm pretty sure "Fuck you cunt" just means "Have a nice day" over there. Maybe someone can translate for us."
-JLV (12/1/2015)