Hide Out SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Hide Out SX

Post by T_Frye127 »

This is my second track, first time using decals and all that good stuff and i still cant make a track look pretty :evil:
Although, it is far better than my first track :lol:

Just messin around with textures and supercross scaling
Feedback please, dont feel bad tellin me its garbage just maybe give me some tips as well lol

I think the outdoor track is already much better and not halfway finished ;p

Thanks to haggqvist and mototech compound for the traction and al167 for the textures from monster cup (i wish i could have made them look good..)

https://www.mediafire.com/?2w0z4fe2k70fp7p

slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Re: Hide Out SX

Post by slowngreen »

I'll give my honest feedback. I'll point out Im not a great track maker but have made a bunch and gotten advice in the process too so I feel I can point out some things.

First off, I think the track design, other than being really wide, is just about perfect. Your whoops are great! Id LOVE to see more sx tracks from you with similar whoops. Jumps pretty much all are perfectly timed too, Ive had fun running it without a doubt. But its just way wider than I think it should be, but I also make pretty wide tracks so dont take that as an insult.
On the decals, which I again and guilty of doing myself, using any directional decal like the tire marks, you really need to pay attention to their layout especially when starting a new line of them, usually they get pointed in a different direction that what your are going for, just remember to straighten the first one up then move on so there isnt a line of tire tracks going forward with one random one going cross ways.

Just my two cents. Please do more sx tracks though and keep the whoops big!
T_Frye127

Post by T_Frye127 »

Thanks man! yeah i know the track is waaay wider than it needs to be hahah i didnt realize that until i layed down the bales n was like, oh shit hahah and was to lazy to move them all again lol and with the decals, after i realized the corner decals i had didnt match my big ass scaled corners i just rushed through it haha

i appreciate the feedback man
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

I think this track is alot of fun. The rhtyms are so awesome and have alot of different lines. I like the way there are braking bumps and that the sand section is eroded. The whoops are perfect! Awesome track man, well done!
T_Frye127

Post by T_Frye127 »

MrMx198 wrote:I think this track is alot of fun. The rhtyms are so awesome and have alot of different lines. I like the way there are braking bumps and that the sand section is eroded. The whoops are perfect! Awesome track man, well done!
thanks dude! i was going more for how the track rides so im glad to hear postive feedback about that. :D
T_Frye127

Post by T_Frye127 »

MrMx198 wrote:I think this track is alot of fun. The rhtyms are so awesome and have alot of different lines. I like the way there are braking bumps and that the sand section is eroded. The whoops are perfect! Awesome track man, well done!
thanks dude! i was going more for how the track rides so im glad to hear postive feedback about that. :D
T_Frye127

Post by T_Frye127 »

if you want this track, download this track and ride over to the SX track. sorry its so complicated lol i messed up naming something

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33852