Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Post by dionhuybers »

For all the people who dislike the track ive posted, please, please dont download it later so we dont have to deal with your bullshit anymore.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Yes, you can clearly see the whole track is dug in the same depth all the way around.

Like I said, e-bj's all around or don't comment guys.

dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

Its so funny that you think the track has got an exact same depth overall by seeing a picture. I do agree with you about the same ruts everywhere, will fix that but damn all the other things are so incorrect. And like jt said, probably i will be one of the bad guys aswell.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Hey checkerz, tell me, what career path do i follow to becoming a massive fucking daft smug prick?
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Racers52 wrote:JT is that a sand track?
Yeah, it's Dion that's made it though, i'm making other British tracks and so is Jack, we're all just helping each other out on stuff. But Dion has made that entire track.
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

dionhuybers wrote:For all the people...
So, just Checkerz and I? :lol:

Easy enough request, k
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Pumaxcs wrote:
dionhuybers wrote:For all the people...
So, just Checkerz and I? :lol:

Easy enough request, k
I wouldn't even say your comment was bad, you at least attempted to give a bit of constructive criticism, so i dont think Dion was aiming it at you, just people in general whereas checkerz was just a cunt. It's just annoying when you make something and people just say shit about it. Checkerz just seems to be obsessed with e-bj's. Probably because its the only ones he gets with his false sense of online popularity.
Me and Dion aren't looking for "that looks great". Although its nice to hear its no help, id rather be told what to improve, and how to improve it effectively rather than post a screenshot of one section of a one youtube video.

I love how you went out of your way to make me look stupid chris, shows how much of an arse you actually are.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

checkerz wrote:
JT43 wrote:It's not rendered its an in game screenshot. C'mon checkerz i thought you were intelligent enough to realize that. Also about the track being in a ditch. It's like that in real life, the entire track has been made to be as close to real life as possible. Sorry if you dont like it but the fact that it's in a ditch cant be changed.
I forgot, only "OMG I CAN'T WAIT" and other forms of e-blowjobs are allowed.

I guess now wouldn't be a good time to tell you that if that is an in game shot the decals could use some variation as they don't have much texture to them and look like a flat color and the lighting bouncing off them looks like a girl who spent too much time fake baking or water spilled on plastic.

Also, roughness usually isn't completely even and straight all the way across the track.

But of course, ignore this whole post or say something stupid back since I didn't tell you what you wanted to hear.

Don't you and August have some flirting to do or something?
But I didn't attempt any constructive criticism...

checkerz

Post by checkerz »

checkerz wrote:On faces, many times visual ruts or wider smoother ruts will work better since the physics clash with side collisions quite a bit.
please take the time to break it up. Staring at a wall of dirt the whole time you are riding (plus riding and bouncing off the banks all the time) is no bueno.
Also, roughness usually isn't completely even and straight all the way across the track.
Dangit, I can't even post right, was copy pasting from that one and replied on it. I guess you're right, I am an idiot.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

I didn't say you were an idiot, i said you were a cunt.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

It's funny to know that you, an adult, like child humor. Just give up now before you make yourself look like an even bigger idiot.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

I do love a good immature joke.

Getting called a cunt? Not so much.

I find it laughable and ridiculous you're getting butthurt over my constructive feedback. As laughable as someone wearing their thong over their shoulders.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Hold on a sec while I dry my tears and start to give a fuck. You were an arsehole to begin with, have I reacted like this with other people who have commented on the matter? No, because they weren't arseholes about it. so shut the fuck up you immature doyle.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

His original reply wasn't that bad. Quit being such a baby. Take Dion's advice.... If you don't like what he has to say ignore him.