any tips on getting the 250 2 stroke to handle better?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
richy34
Team: skt t1

any tips on getting the 250 2 stroke to handle better?

Post by richy34 »

idk what it is but the frontwheel feels so light or something.,,

any 1 has some tips on setup to make the 250 handle a bit easyer and get more consistent?
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
MXAcid
Crushed Dissenter

Re: any tips on getting the 250 2 stroke to handle better?

Post by MXAcid »

Start with -2+2 gearing, then when your ready to go faster switch to -1+1
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

MXAcid wrote:Start with -2+2 gearing, then when your ready to go faster switch to -1+1
What? That gives more accelration? +1 -1 would be better, longer gears. That's imo.
MXAcid
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXAcid »

Wahlamt wrote:
MXAcid wrote:Start with -2+2 gearing, then when your ready to go faster switch to -1+1
What? That gives more accelration? +1 -1 would be better, longer gears. That's imo.
he needs the bottom end to pull out of corners if he is a slower rider, Try the gearing set up and you will see
bob117

Post by bob117 »

MXAcid wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
he needs the bottom end to pull out of corners if he is a slower rider, Try the gearing set up and you will see
where did you see that hes a slower rider? he said the front end feels light. big difference. and having it pull harder would just make the front even lighter.
MXAcid
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXAcid »

It does not make the front lighter, its gives you more throttle control, which would be useful for some one having trouble on a bike right bob?
bob117

Post by bob117 »

MXAcid wrote:It does not make the front lighter, its gives you more throttle control, which would be useful for some one having trouble on a bike right bob?
how does having it geared to pull harder give you more throttle control? if anything, mellowing it out would have the result. so no, not right, acid..
MXAcid
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXAcid »

bob117 wrote:
MXAcid wrote:It does not make the front lighter, its gives you more throttle control, which would be useful for some one having trouble on a bike right bob?
how does having it geared to pull harder give you more throttle control? if anything, mellowing it out would have the result. so no, not right, acid..

I respect your opinion but i still disagree, now richy has some options he can try out in game. It would be cool if he try both and post back with what he liked better
bob117

Post by bob117 »

MXAcid wrote:
bob117 wrote:

I respect your opinion but i still disagree, now richy has some options he can try out in game. It would be cool if he try both and post back with what he liked better
he doesnt have any options to try as far as solving his problem. since your giving him advice on what he should do if hes slow and cant get out of a corner, or how to gear the bike wrong if you want more throttle control. when hes actually looking for advice on having a more stable front end.
MXAcid
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXAcid »

Relax bud, he does have 2 things to try and Hopefully he will post back with his results
bob117

Post by bob117 »

MXAcid wrote:Relax bud, he does have 2 things to try and Hopefully he will post back with his results

lol. your not very smart huh? your giving him advice on things to do that are competently unrelated to his problem. how is that so hard to understand? i dont get how you can turn him asking for handling advice for 2 storkes specifically, into calling him slow and giving him tips on how to get outta a corner faster.
MXAcid
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXAcid »

bob117 wrote:
MXAcid wrote:Relax bud, he does have 2 things to try and Hopefully he will post back with his results

lol. your not very smart huh? your giving him advice on things to do that are competently unrelated to his problem. how is that so hard to understand? i dont get how you can turn him asking for handling advice for 2 storkes specifically, into calling him slow and giving him tips on how to get outta a corner faster.

Look bob, your 100% wrong and its obvious your here not to help him but to just argue so ill just say you win so you can sleep tonight lol
bob117

Post by bob117 »

MXAcid wrote:
bob117 wrote:

Look bob, your 100% wrong and its obvious your here not to help him but to just argue so ill just say you win so you can sleep tonight lol
lol. ok. since im 100% wrong, next time i clearly have something wrong with my suspension setup, ill make sure to just change the gearing.. since thats apparently the fix all. ahaha. i bet that was RV2 problem at qatar too. just had the wrong gearing, so his bike handled like shit. lol
MXAcid
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXAcid »

Take a seat bob your getting way too worked up over you being wrong.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

um ok. lol.. is that how you try and prove your points? just telling the other guy hes wrong, and mad? lol

go gear your bike as low as possible, and spin your tire some more thinking its just more throttle control. ahaha.