Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross 2015

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Gabriel Pilegi
Team: GPDesigns

Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross 2015

Post by Gabriel Pilegi »

Hello Guys :D

DECALS AND STATUES BY: DAYTONA 2015

DOWNLOAD TRACK
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pj55t ... ur2015.rar

GOOD FUN RIDERS! :D
thereal526
Team: Spykes KTM

Re: Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross 2015

Post by thereal526 »

Is this just your version of Daytona?
Big dips, big tits, twistin' grips, warm beer, I'm not a queer.
Pottsy
Team: Privateer

Post by Pottsy »

thereal526 wrote:Is this just your version of Daytona?
There is always an amateur race day on Sunday/ Monday after supercross where they tone down the track. This should be a replica of what it was this year, but haven't downloaded it to make sure it is accurate.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Not accurate although MOST of the layout is some parts of the track are missing like after the PRO supercross jump there is a whoop section on this track there was no whoop section and after the AMATEUR finish line jump the straight away is not that long but I can understand having to make the track wide but other than those few little nit picks the track is very well done keep up the good work! :)
Gabriel Pilegi

Post by Gabriel Pilegi »

Blake_901 wrote:Not accurate although MOST of the layout is some parts of the track are missing like after the PRO supercross jump there is a whoop section on this track there was no whoop section and after the AMATEUR finish line jump the straight away is not that long but I can understand having to make the track wide but other than those few little nit picks the track is very well done keep up the good work! :)
Yes this missing section of whoops it, but not get put off by not giving space, there were some more failures intend to improve it :D
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Gabriel Pilegi wrote:
Blake_901 wrote:Not accurate although MOST of the layout is some parts of the track are missing like after the PRO supercross jump there is a whoop section on this track there was no whoop section and after the AMATEUR finish line jump the straight away is not that long but I can understand having to make the track wide but other than those few little nit picks the track is very well done keep up the good work! :)
Yes this missing section of whoops it, but not get put off by not giving space, there were some more failures intend to improve it :D
like i said just minor stuff but other than that great job and keep improving :)
Gustavo_Lincon#8

Post by Gustavo_Lincon#8 »

PILEGI DAS CAVINHA got job man you is sick girl hahahahha :D :D :D