desc file

Post your suggestions here
mxchild
Team: Batman motorsport

desc file

Post by mxchild »

can you implement it so that the desc file, no matter what it has written in it will not produce the track modified error code? cheers JLV and if its already like this cheers haha
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Re: desc file

Post by AWood »

Would actually be awesome! Then I can fix all the tracks where assholes leave the !!! In on final release. That's for working on tracks, keep that shit out of final releases. Or for anyone who names their track something totally different that what the name is
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
John23

Post by John23 »

You can make your own desc file. In Notepad++, just type what you want the track name to be. Name the file desc, and sVe it as just a file.....
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

John23 wrote:You can make your own desc file. In Notepad++, just type what you want the track name to be. Name the file desc, and sVe it as just a file.....
That causes the track being unabltäe to load online. The desc file must match.
John23

Post by John23 »

Wahlamt wrote:
John23 wrote:You can make your own desc file. In Notepad++, just type what you want the track name to be. Name the file desc, and sVe it as just a file.....
That causes the track being unabltäe to load online. The desc file must match.
Oh. I didn't know that he was asking that. Sorry. My stupidity.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
mxchild

Post by mxchild »

@JLV any chance of a review? surely wouldn't be the hardest implementation (probably is) to do and would really be useful in use for all except those who have know idea about notepad++ haha. personally i would love to categorise all my tracks (solution to my ocd in game when picking tracks haha)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I'm not sure what you're asking for. The desc file isn't part of the track hash. Put whatever you want in it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
mxchild

Post by mxchild »

jlv wrote:I'm not sure what you're asking for. The desc file isn't part of the track hash. Put whatever you want in it.
so currently for example you could have "this sx track rocks" in the desc for the track rf will race on for round 13 of the series and you wont get an error message? or atleast that what im inquiring about haha
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

That's correct.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
mxchild

Post by mxchild »

your the man jlv serving to all needs 'immediately' pun intended.........