2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round 13 Tacoma

Organize races and post results here
Holt_619
Team: FlowTech Racing

2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round 13 Tacoma

Post by Holt_619 »

Remember this round is postponed until Saturday instead of Friday.

Download: http://mxslobby.com/tracks/ax2015rd13tacoma.rar

Signups: http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=34

Standings: http://mxslobby.com/viewstandings.php?series_id=1

Qualifying Servers
mxs.flowtechmxs.com:19801
mxs.flowtechmxs.com:19802
mxs.flowtechmxs.com:19803

Race Server (Laps don't count)
mxs.flowtechmxs.com:19800

Thanks to Zach Nobrega, Tony Rubio, SMR, and Jay for their great contributions as always.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Re: 2015 FlowTech Arenacross - Round 13 Tacoma

Post by Boblob801 »

You should either post a link to the first track or make it so I don't need it.
Hi
Holt_619

Post by Holt_619 »

Boblob801 wrote:You should either post a link to the first track or make it so I don't need it.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i5e2r ... innati.rar
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

I ended up finding it but it took awhile. You made all the post's for the series so I searched through you and got every round BUT the first. I then asked a few people what it was called and then managed to find it under rewinds name. If it's a required track it might be wise to mention that and post the link in the first post so no one has to go searching. Just an idea, champ.
Hi
Holt_619

Post by Holt_619 »

Boblob801 wrote:I ended up finding it but it took awhile. You made all the post's for the series so I searched through you and got every round BUT the first. I then asked a few people what it was called and then managed to find it under rewinds name. If it's a required track it might be wise to mention that and post the link in the first post so no one has to go searching. Just an idea, champ.
You are right about that,I should include that in the track releases. I could be mistaking sincerity for sarcasm, but using the word champ leads me to believe otherwise. I could do without the sarcasm from this crap community. I'm continuing to run the series because I made the commitment and I don't go back on my word, but I've been over this for about two months now. That's the reason you won't see me back as the host for a full series ever again. All I've ever tried to do is make everything I can to help this community like the help website and help videos, but yet 95% of what is messaged or replied to me is complaints about the smallest things. Not that you or anybody else probably even cares, but well whatever only two rounds to go and nobody will have to be bothered with correcting the way I post things. :D
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Sammy just think this would have been the final round last year;) but it's a shame yall take stuff for granted. Not specifically you but the community. This has been a long series, with a great banquet of prizes. Not too many series do that. But yall complain a lot.
MrMx198

Post by MrMx198 »

Hey guys, I just want to say thanks very much for all these tracks. I never really commented on these posts because I thought that if you don't take part in the series you shouldn't comment. So after seeing your comment Sammy I want to say thank you, Zach, Tony, SMR and Jay for all the hard work for making these tracks and for organizing the series. Even though I can't do this series due to time difference, I'm having so much fun on these tracks! So again thanks very much guys for these awesome tracks! :D
Holt_619

Post by Holt_619 »

I appreciate that. I know there's people who do appreciate it, but I get at least an email or two every day about something that "needs to be done differently" and I hope you guys can understand why it makes me want to be done with it. I had a horrible day yesterday for personal reasons and coming back to read what I took as another sarcastic comment kind of set me off and I do apologize for that.

I am teaching a few people to run the events so that my wanting to quit hosting series won't affect what Zach or any of the other track makers I'm friends with want to do in the future. Don't worry though guys, I love doing fun races as those never get complaints so I will definitely continue to do those!
MrMx198

Post by MrMx198 »

Oh ok, yeah sounds annoying and stressful to have to deal with complaints after that. Ok cool, sounds good. I can now understand why you would like to finish hosting it after seeing this and from watching one of your videos before about it.
sapelgas431
Team: MadCape

Post by sapelgas431 »

Boblob801 wrote:I ended up finding it but it took awhile. You made all the post's for the series so I searched through you and got every round BUT the first. I then asked a few people what it was called and then managed to find it under rewinds name. If it's a required track it might be wise to mention that and post the link in the first post so no one has to go searching. Just an idea, champ.
Actually I don't think he was being sarcastic. The 'champ' thing might make you think otherwise, but imo he gave you constructive criticism.
And Sammy, thanks for doing this. I know this takes a lot of time to get things right and you and all the people behind this series are doing an awesome job. Keep it up and thanks for hosting.
André Santos
2015 Arenacross Champion | 2015/2016 EMF 450 SX 4th O/A | 2017 rF SX 250E 5th O/A
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

Thanks for hosting again tonight Sammy, thought the track this week rocked! Started from the back row and worked up from last to 4th. Pretty clean racing today, see ya'll next week! :)
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
mxrewind665

Post by mxrewind665 »

Yeah it's stressful making tracks for A 15 round series. With two jobs, restricting 4 hours to work on it before bed and sometimes I have to work on my bike or go racing and it throws me back a day and it gets stressful to say the least. I plan on doing 2016 ax if any host are alive and I'll hold my deal with chase for the curb classic tracks. As far as a bug series like this it's too much. Without Rubio and spinelli to cover me when I'm away or help place objects I would have quit the ax project round 6 haha. And shoutout to smr for making objs for it Nd jay for allowing me to use unreleased arenas.

Also credit-p2sta for this weeks arena. Forgot to tell Sammy jay didn't make this one.
MrMx198

Post by MrMx198 »

Oh ok wow, sounds very stressful. Oh ok. Well you guys are doing an amazing job with this series! :D
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

mxrewind665 wrote:Yeah it's stressful making tracks for A 15 round series. With two jobs, restricting 4 hours to work on it before bed and sometimes I have to work on my bike or go racing and it throws me back a day and it gets stressful to say the least. I plan on doing 2016 ax if any host are alive and I'll hold my deal with chase for the curb classic tracks. As far as a bug series like this it's too much. Without Rubio and spinelli to cover me when I'm away or help place objects I would have quit the ax project round 6 haha. And shoutout to smr for making objs for it Nd jay for allowing me to use unreleased arenas.

Also credit-p2sta for this weeks arena. Forgot to tell Sammy jay didn't make this one.
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Sorry for calling you champ. I didn't know it was offensive. Everyone gets made when I call them cunts so I changed to boss and champ. I apologise. It was genuine criticism, sorry.
Hi