2015 FlowTech Gear Release (PSD)

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
tymx33
Team: PRD

2015 FlowTech Gear Release (PSD)

Post by tymx33 »

Here is FlowTech's 2015 Supercross gear made by me. I decided to finally release it since outdoors is just around the corner. Feel free to use this for your team gear if you want.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yqk9q ... ssGear.rar

Thanks To:
p2sta - Rider model and Gaerne template
naupoiss - Gaerne SG12's
Cameron Hill - Awesome Render
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: 2015 FlowTech Gear Release (PSD)

Post by craigmx37 »

im so done with these psd links. atleast put a saf link too for us noobs who cant make it ourselves.
#mileycyrusftw
salamanda101
Crushed Dissenter

Post by salamanda101 »

craigmx37 wrote:im so done with these psd links. atleast put a saf link too for us noobs who cant make it ourselves.
why dont you just take a whole 10 minutes to learn and then you will be asking for psd's instead of saf's.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Thanks Ty!
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter

Post by craigmx37 »

Ive watched a couple utube vids yesterday and still super confused honestly. I just not good at learning stuff like that.
#mileycyrusftw
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

craigmx37 wrote:im so done with these psd links. atleast put a saf link too for us noobs who cant make it ourselves.
How about you just be done then? Ty went through some work to make this sick custom set of gear, and is releasing it, CUSTOMIZABLE (which if you don't know how to add text to a .psd and save it as a .png, you probably shouldn't have a computer) to ungrateful douches like you. If Ty doesn't want to include a saf, he doesn't have to. It's Ty's work. I'm honestly 100% surprised he even released the psd. So, TY, Ty. TY.
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
CurlyQ

Post by CurlyQ »

mxsrider96 wrote:
How about you just be done then? Ty went through some work to make this sick custom set of gear, and is releasing it, CUSTOMIZABLE (which if you don't know how to add text to a .psd and save it as a .png, you probably shouldn't have a computer) to ungrateful douches like you. If Ty doesn't want to include a saf, he doesn't have to. It's Ty's work. I'm honestly 100% surprised he even released the psd. So, TY, Ty. TY.
r u mad
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

CurlyQ wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:
r u mad
Nope. Just sick of people demanding things of sick content creators, causing these content creators to not want to create content for us
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn