Ronnie Mac

Post about creating and skinning models here
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Re: Ronnie Mac

Post by Norcal_51 »

RonnieMac wrote:
Not the best way to introduce your self to the community. By posing as someone else. Want any respect on this game? Run your real name, ride clean, and don't blow up the forum with topics like this.
That might be. But I also think some guyes in here are taking my nickname a bit to seriouse. My intentions was never to try to make people believe that I am Ronnie or "steal his identity". It was ment to be funny and ironic..! But hey, if so many of you are as offended as it seems now, I have absolutely NO problem putting in my real name instead!

And if you read my first post I was looking for someone to maybe guide me on how to make a custom skin and gear for a "Ronnie Mac" character. Did not want a huge discussion on Identity theft or for someone I've never even met to tell me how stupid I am. And most sertainly didn't want to "blow up the forum" with nonsense topics, thats for sure!! :) I never thought having this nickname in a videogame forum would cause this much harm. So sorry to all of you who somehow were offended!
I don't think people were actually offended. But people do take this forum way too seriously and once you have been here a while you will probably understand why topics like this are not really welcome. But welcome to the community! And the greatest/ worst/ joyful/ frustrating game ever! :mrgreen:
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

RonnieMac wrote:
Not the best way to introduce your self to the community. By posing as someone else. Want any respect on this game? Run your real name, ride clean, and don't blow up the forum with topics like this.
That might be. But I also think some guyes in here are taking my nickname a bit to seriouse. My intentions was never to try to make people believe that I am Ronnie or "steal his identity". It was ment to be funny and ironic..! But hey, if so many of you are as offended as it seems now, I have absolutely NO problem putting in my real name instead!

And if you read my first post I was looking for someone to maybe guide me on how to make a custom skin and gear for a "Ronnie Mac" character. Did not want a huge discussion on Identity theft or for someone I've never even met to tell me how stupid I am. And most sertainly didn't want to "blow up the forum" with nonsense topics, thats for sure!! :) I never thought having this nickname in a videogame forum would cause this much harm. So sorry to all of you who somehow were offended!
Read a couple active topics to get an idea of how this community works. Basically everything you say will be scrutinized. I would say it's just this community but honestly, most motorcycle riders are assholes in some aspect. Tough guys, tough guys everywhere! The only thing I see wrong with your name on this forum is, what if Ronnie Mac really wanted to make an accnt here? Or what if someone made an account named "Josh Vanderhoof"? Think of something original next time.
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

memory hole
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
BillyTheKid
Team: Privateer

Post by BillyTheKid »

"I'll beat your ass 9 times out of 10 every time" -Ron
motochris192

Post by motochris192 »

RonnieMac wrote:
mbork-1 wrote:you look way more stupid now
........goon
yeah.. Don't bother next time, ok?
YOU dont bother Mac imposter... All the newcomers are "Ronnie Mac" enough
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

jlv wrote:Why are you posting from Norway?
PlintoN

Post by PlintoN »

flaut
WFerrell30

Post by WFerrell30 »

mbork-1 wrote:you look way more stupid now
........goon
#MovieStar
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

jlv wrote:Why are you posting from Norway?
dirtrider56
Team: fasthouse yamaha

Post by dirtrider56 »

theres already a ronnie mac model