Twenty Acre Creek MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.

Twenty Acre Creek MX

Post by 270 »

Twenty Acre Creek MX Park
The sun is setting after another dry, hot day in the Australian outback, so its time to throw on your helmet for one last session before the days end! The track is rough and rutted and will put your suspension and bike setup to the test!
This has been my first track i've created for this game, and i've had great fun doing it! I couldn't have done any of this without all the great tutorials on this forum so a big thank you to everyone who has spent the time and effort writing them.
Please feel free to use any of the decals, statues or anything in anyway you please!
Enjoy!

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/?2wxdji60bqxrvr0
Tomsiiix
Team: TechEvo/Frisk.D

Re: Twenty Acre Creek MX

Post by Tomsiiix »

Nice track man :D
4th overall Open Am Motocrewcup 2014
Kembo693
Team: Privateer

Post by Kembo693 »

Are the shadows ment to be BLACK, or is there something wrong? I mean on the other end of the track, I cannot see anything in the shaded spots.

Post by 270 »

Any chance you could post a screenshot? The shadows were meant to be dark, however not so dark that you can see anything on the track..

Post by 270 »

Updating the track link now, Link in the first post will work...must have accidentally saved the wrong shadingx2 file when i was playing around with it! :oops: The shadows seem to only show up like that on low graphic settings however, which is why i missed it before i uploaded. Let me know if it works now!
Taxxman

Post by Taxxman »

Hey mate. You've done a great job for your first track, It really has an Australian outback feel, you have nailed that perfectly!
Now this is just my opinion, but the track feels fairly harsh, and the edges around the track feel fairly sharp if you know what I mean.
A little smoothing of all the edges would, I think, make the overall feel of the track a little better. Though as I said, great job!

Look forward to seeing what you have in store for the future,
Taxx
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C Clarke
JohnDagan629
Team: MotoTheNW.com

Post by JohnDagan629 »

WHAT KAWI ARE YOU RIDING IN THAT SCREENSHOT??? Link to download please? I need it badly!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Insanely goos job for being your first track! There's just a few things I noticed. At 1 or 2 doubles, the landing is reaally steep, or the whole landing ia more like a take off. I doubt it's that steep "up to the landing part" in real life. I'd suggest to make it a little smoother. The ruts is pretty good, but in one way they're edgy. Try work on getting them a little smoother. With that said, still a good track! :)
Tomsiiix
Team: TechEvo/Frisk.D

Post by Tomsiiix »

Thanks for correcting the problem man :p nice track I love it
4th overall Open Am Motocrewcup 2014
pulse

Post by pulse »

this by far one of my favs. very realistic scaling, great new texure that I havent seen any one use. great realistic ruts, awesome detail in the track. heck this is a 9/10 out of my book.

one this i do have to say is the triple step up's landing is a little harsh on transition but all n all, I love it.
pulse

Post by pulse »

Post by 270 »

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone :D I'll keep in mind those few suggestions for my next track i make!
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

Sick job on the track man! Wondering if you are gonna be making anymore aussie tracks?

Post by 270 »

Yeah i reckon i might have a go at some replicas! I have a few favourites in Vic that i want to try making at some stage
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The Colonel is back! :)
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com