[RELEASE] Squiddy Mate

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

[RELEASE] Squiddy Mate

Post by jeremy103 »

I am releasing my second track. Give feedback please, I don't care what it is.
MY FIRST TRACK HERE
Want to thank the following
jay - stadium, bales, and decals maybe
Markham - jump template
checkerz - for all of his helpful comments/tips and tricks
jlv - the game <3
Anyone else I forgot thank you.
Track Download - 139mb

NEED THIS TO SEE EVERYTHING - 87mb
MX4EVER
Team: MXS-Concept.com

Re: [RELEASE] Squiddy Mate

Post by MX4EVER »

The first and biggest problem I see, before downloading, is the size of your track. All bales are the same, I can see 4/5 decals on the screenshot, I'm sure your folder is full of useless things.
Niko | Mouk Lab | Admin of MXS-Concept // MyMXB // MXBikes-Shop // among others. | YouTube
MX4EVER
Team: MXS-Concept.com

Post by MX4EVER »

Ok, I downloaded and took a look.
Your folder is 6,7 MB after you delete all the unused stuff. You have to understand that is everybody do like you did, our personnal folder size will be 2 To in 1 year :)
Niko | Mouk Lab | Admin of MXS-Concept // MyMXB // MXBikes-Shop // among others. | YouTube
jeremy103

Post by jeremy103 »

Sorry, my buddy gave me a "track starter" since I don't make tracks. I just leave everything as is because I don't know exactly what I need. But thanks for that comment. I will definitely fix that, sorry about that.
jeremy103

Post by jeremy103 »

I also used decals from this track. I believe those are the decals you are missing. http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 56#p349087
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

well if it wasnt a sx itd be great :wink: nah im kidding looks awesome miss butterbomb
jeremy103

Post by jeremy103 »

Lol I know mate. Supercross is easy. My next track will be an outdoor for sure.
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

Awesome track Jeremy! Very fun! Thanks for making it, much appreciated! By the way I can't see the sand decals, I have 2015 Balitmore SX and Millville 2012, is there another track I'm missing or?
MrMx198

Post by MrMx198 »

MrMx198 wrote:Awesome track Jeremy! Very fun! Thanks for making it, much appreciated! By the way I can't see the sand decals, I have 2015 Balitmore SX and Millville 2012, is there another track I'm missing or?
Wow my mistake, I don't have Millville 2012, my bad sorry. Anyway thanks again for the awesome track!
jeremy103

Post by jeremy103 »

A couple of post up I posted Millville. On the Baltimore track, there is a folder inside of a folder. So open up the folder you downloaded and put the folder that is inside of that one into your personal folder.
MrMx198

Post by MrMx198 »

jeremy103 wrote:A couple of post up I posted Millville. On the Baltimore track, there is a folder inside of a folder. So open up the folder you downloaded and put the folder that is inside of that one into your personal folder.
Yeah I had Baltimore, thought I had Millville but I didn't haha, sorry about that. Thanks!
jeremy103

Post by jeremy103 »

No problem lol. That post is also for the people that miss that folder. Hopefully they read that and understand the 2 folder maze lol.
MrMx198

Post by MrMx198 »

Oh yeah haha
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

i have to download 5 tracks to play one track :roll:
they dont even have norms, wtf m8 :roll:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

This track actually flows pretty well and is pretty fun. It reminds me a lot of Blake's FAM tracks without his monster truck scale. And that's a good thing, those tracks are fast, fun, and flowy. You didn't have to make yours as big as Australia to get the same feel. Good job MATE. Straights are a touch long but the rhythms are fun and flow is pretty good. A few comments I would've given before release, but will give now since you rushed to release a SX during nationals season...

- No bales on triple and finish line looks super weird and out of place. Not having them on the landing is fine/realistic, but the whole face and middle no bueno.
- The first (starter or lack there of) whoop sucks. A smaller whoop t oget you on top usually helps.
- The backside of the wall could use a touch more slope to improve flow
- Finishline having a crossover is super un-realistic especially in the setting it is in. An over under would've fit there no problem and made the track more believable.
- The rhythm with 3 tables is 1 lined as hell and it's the easier line that's faster. Those two things together suck.