(Pala Raceway 2015 Mx track) release

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
John23

Re: (Pala Raceway 2015 Mx track) release

Post by John23 »

mx985 wrote:stoked to see you guys are enjoying it, when it comes to real vs. sim, i tried to make the jumps a happy medium,im aware pala has peaked out jumps i ride there too.but for mx sim i didnt want these lips, throwing you to far into the air to create a fake floating feeling,iv also fixed the damn timing gates,so the laps start and stop at the same point, for those of you who want to keep lap times. its in the original download now.
Oh ok. Love the track. Really nice. Feelin pro af by hitting the 5 on the amateur track lol.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
mx985
Team: Privateer

Post by mx985 »

John23 wrote:
mx985 wrote:stoked to see you guys are enjoying it, when it comes to real vs. sim, i tried to make the jumps a happy medium,im aware pala has peaked out jumps i ride there too.but for mx sim i didnt want these lips, throwing you to far into the air to create a fake floating feeling,iv also fixed the damn timing gates,so the laps start and stop at the same point, for those of you who want to keep lap times. its in the original download now.
Oh ok. Love the track. Really nice. Feelin pro af by hitting the 5 on the amateur track lol.
haha i think i peaked that thing to much but to send it over that thing i figured id have too, thanks for the comments.
John23

Post by John23 »

mx985 wrote:
John23 wrote:
haha i think i peaked that thing to much but to send it over that thing i figured id have too, thanks for the comments.
But I can never land it. I have a suspension set up from a really good rider, and my rider's legs always fly off, so I have to quad instead of 5.
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

dirtmonkey63 wrote:This track is really fun. Cahuilla and Pala are the only two tracks in So Cal that I have never ridden. Great job man, keep it up!

I totally recommend pala if you had to choose only one. It has a few really fun tracks and its more for the average rider. If your pretty fast and not afraid to hit stuff tapped i recommend cahuilla. I had fun when i went to cahuilla, but i had just started riding tracks and it was a little out of my skill set haha. I hope to go back sometime soon though and see if i can hit any of those monster jumps.
kxalex31
Team: Evergood

Post by kxalex31 »

salamanda101 wrote:414mb :lol:
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter

Post by swoodmx »

Finally someone makes this track! Good job sir!

salamanda101
Crushed Dissenter

Post by salamanda101 »

track is sick thanks man
John23

Post by John23 »

blind bryan wrote:
dirtmonkey63 wrote:This track is really fun. Cahuilla and Pala are the only two tracks in So Cal that I have never ridden. Great job man, keep it up!

I totally recommend pala if you had to choose only one. It has a few really fun tracks and its more for the average rider. If your pretty fast and not afraid to hit stuff tapped i recommend cahuilla. I had fun when i went to cahuilla, but i had just started riding tracks and it was a little out of my skill set haha. I hope to go back sometime soon though and see if i can hit any of those monster jumps.
I think the opposite. I've been to both and Cahuilla is better for all round learning. Yes there is a lot of big jumps, but at Pala with the lips and distance, you need to be on your A-game 110% of the time or else your dead. LOL
CHILLYDOGZZ
Team: TB Racing

Post by CHILLYDOGZZ »

Hell yeah! I'm so stoked that someone made this track! I was just riding there at Pala today!
Tonimxer984
Team: TG Films

Post by Tonimxer984 »

Awesome job man hope to see more coming!!
2016 EMF SX 250 Amateur Champion
mx985

Post by mx985 »

thanks guys i noticed the jumps are hard to see in some places, so i whent ahead and updated the shadows,made them more dark wich lets you see the jumps much more defined. its in the original download link now on page 1, no one told me to do this i just thought it was something it needed.
lenhorton

Post by lenhorton »

why are the lips in the back section so massive but the lips on the 90, container jump, and 2 finish tables horrible? it would have also been nice to add some breaking bumps in there as well
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

John23 wrote:
blind bryan wrote:

I think the opposite. I've been to both and Cahuilla is better for all round learning. Yes there is a lot of big jumps, but at Pala with the lips and distance, you need to be on your A-game 110% of the time or else your dead. LOL

Yah you bring up a good point, like I said, I was fairly new to tracks when i went to cahuilla. I'm super anxious to get back to cahuilla and tear it up!
LAITY

Post by LAITY »

Great job on the track man you have outdone yourself! I have only put a few laps on it so far, but already im stoked with how it came out. Also thanks to Barrington for helping him out with cleaning up the track folder, 414MB was a tad steep ahaha.
"If your not good.. you gotta look good doing it."
mx985

Post by mx985 »

Thanks for the feedback guys good or bad, to me its worth it, just that you guys are digging it. thanks again I'll prob try and make another socal track for my next attempt.