MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mxracer118

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by mxracer118 »

It's Been a while since I've been active here since i came to ASU. Been playing a little sim this past week and man i fucking suck now :lol:. Anyways been training to become an airline pilot and figured id share some time lapses!
Flying into California:

over the grand canyon
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

also my new steed :)
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Good on ya bro! I may put my life in your hands some day.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

That's crazy, good on ya Lahey.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

P7119 eh? Too bad they didn't give you 118.
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

2016 Beta Two Strokes are oil injected! Almost makes me wish I waited to buy a 2016, but I wouldn't be able to get the Race Edition until early 2016...
Looks have gotten far worse, I wish they would go with red and yellow graphics. I love the look of my '15.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

mxracer118 wrote:It's Been a while since I've been active here since i came to ASU. Been playing a little sim this past week and man i fucking suck now :lol:. Anyways been training to become an airline pilot and figured id share]
Mill and Scottsdale. Fuck yes is all I can say! Hope you're crushing it. And hit up JB. He's a homie. Beers next Phx SX are on me
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

AW YEE KYLE! I'D FLY UNDER YOUR WATCH ANY DAY GUY!

Nice bike too!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

MaicoBreako wrote:2016 Beta Two Strokes are oil injected! Almost makes me wish I waited to buy a 2016, but I wouldn't be able to get the Race Edition until early 2016...
Looks have gotten far worse, I wish they would go with red and yellow graphics. I love the look of my '15.
Think it's funny some people are bashing oil injection. Been on 2 strokes a long time works flawless. Never had an issue on any of my sleds (only had carb'd sleds). According to their website looks like it can change the mix ratio based on RPM? Nice for woods riders don't have a bring an extra can to mix gas and you can pump right into the fuel tank.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I'm sure oil injection technology has improved a ton over the years. I had 7 different air-cooled RD Yamahas that almost everyone disabled/removed the oil injection systems and pre-mixed for reliability. For any trips longer than 1 tankful you had to pack your oil and ratio-rite along, so that was the drawback.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I'm sure oil injection technology has improved a ton over the years. I had 7 different air-cooled RD Yamahas that almost everyone disabled/removed the oil injection systems and pre-mixed for reliability. For any trips longer than 1 tankful you had to pack your oil and ratio-rite along, so that was the drawback.
Interesting did not know that about the old 2 stroke road bikes. Mixing gas for snowmobiles is a pain in the butt most tanks are around 10.6 gallons or more. Snocross sleds only hold around 4 gallons so premixing isn't that bad, but they don't go very far on one tank.

So a very clean 09 YZ250 popped up all stock with a title this might be it BOYS! He needs to come down 500$ though. Cylinder has new nikasil (worries be a bit) and piston :D
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

mxracer118 wrote:It's Been a while since I've been active here since i came to ASU. Been playing a little sim this past week and man i fucking suck now :lol:. Anyways been training to become an airline pilot and figured id share some time lapses!
Flying into California:

over the grand canyon
Wow kyle, that's awesome! Good to hear from you, man. It's been a while!
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

Thanks guys, good to see all the OG's are still here.
checkerz wrote:
mxracer118 wrote:It's Been a while since I've been active here since i came to ASU. Been playing a little sim this past week and man i fucking suck now :lol:. Anyways been training to become an airline pilot and figured id share]
Mill and Scottsdale. Fuck yes is all I can say! Hope you're crushing it. And hit up JB. He's a homie. Beers next Phx SX are on me
Hahah yea it's a fun city. And fuck yea count me in man!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Pretty cool to see him ride again.

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Anyone else from Australia up in mildura for hattah this weekend?
Donate if you like My Creations