Checkerzville MX Park - (MX, SX, AX)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Checkerzville MX Park - (MX, SX, AX)

Post by checkerz »

Finally getting this off my harddrive and to you guys. Sorry no shadows, I don't know how and didn't feel like learning. Had I waited for help, it wouldn't get released for another couple of months atleast most likely.

This may be my last free release for MXS, I'm frustrated with the way things are progressing towards "me, me, me" and greed versus focusing on growing the community. I find it ridiculous the prices and items some are willing to pay for when they have to, while not showing appreciation to any reasonable percentage for the content they are consistently getting for free. Call me greedy and I will link you to a library of over 100 tracks released without payment. I will show you the list of prizes I spent my time getting for rF events, none of which I was ever going to come close to winning. I will link you to more series' that were run that wouldn't have happened without, and I'll show you a bunch of creators who have been mentored. What I'm saying is, I feel I've earned a bit of respect to not hear those BS lines.

I would rather leave a donation link live, and have others follow suit. Period. If things keep going the way they are with a lack of donations and everyone else selling, I will continue with the plan I've put in place. I don't think it's best for the community, but I also don't think what is going on and ignoring it is either.

Off my high horse now. Flame away haters and enjoy 3 more free tracks. I think the outdoor is really fun and unique. SX and AX are typical tracks of mine.

Enjoy content? DONATE!

And as always, preview pictures:

And the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3yhbo ... lle_mx.zip
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Checkerzville MX Park - (MX, SX, AX)

Post by Lnxa »

1/10
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Not going. Just might not be giving things away in the future
Thereal371

Post by Thereal371 »

checkerz wrote:Not going. Just might not be giving things away in the future
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

I liked the SX and AX track but then I crashed so now I don't lmao but in all seriousness I understand what Checkerz is saying everything that he pointed out is very noticeable, but some people just don't notice it. But I and many others thank you every much Checkerz for all the AWESOME FREE TRACKS that you did release I hope everybody becomes less greedy (which I doubt) so that content creators such as Chekerz, Jay, Andy, Mason etc. release amazing content for free but I guess we will see. Thank you again Checkerz.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

:P :P :shock:
supermottousa19
Team: twitch.tv/walman

Post by supermottousa19 »

Could someone put this on there server
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

great job once again Chris! The mx is definitely really cool ideawise, would be nice to see more track like that.

Its sad where this community is going and I fully understand your frustrations, thanks for all your hard work in all the years, since your tracks are well ridable for goons like me!
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

p2sta wrote:great job once again Chris! The mx is definitely really cool ideawise, would be nice to see more track like that.

Its sad where this community is going and I fully understand your frustrations, thanks for all your hard work in all the years, since your tracks are well ridable for goons like me!
I'd love to see how much further you could take the environment around the MX. I think I captured part of what I Was going for with the feel, but think it could be even sicker if I knew something about making an environment look bad ass.
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

I'm still playing with an idea in my head to do a hd track model for some renders and probably an animation, this could be great base. Later turn the environment into mxs version maybe, but you know how it is with my and my ideas/projects. it takes ages to get them done :roll:
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

p2sta wrote:I'm still playing with an idea in my head to do a hd track model for some renders and probably an animation, this could be great base. Later turn the environment into mxs version maybe, but you know how it is with my and my ideas/projects. it takes ages to get them done :roll:
But they're always sick at the end.

Thanks Checkerz
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

It is not letting me download. When i download it is say the folder is empty.
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

TheMX is my new favorite track, it really has an MX vs ATV Alive feel to it.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Thanks Chex! Whenever I get around to getting a pay pal setup you're getting a donation, you just haven't yet because I no have plastic card.

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.