N.Y.A.A RD.1 Savannah Sign Up/Track release

Organize races and post results here
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

N.Y.A.A RD.1 Savannah Sign Up/Track release

Post by mxrewind665 »

This series is all about diversity and the ability to adapt to different styles of riding. This week's round will feature a hard-pack slick clay.

Track Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?xwpz27r92q79w77

Signups: http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=91

Credits
Motoboss/SMR/DJ-Objects
Motoboss-decals
Anyone else I missed.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: N.Y.A.A RD.1 Savannah Sign Up/Track release

Post by checkerz »

Track is awesome. Simple, but awesome. Going to make for great racing because a lot of guys will go fast.

Environment is simple but complete.

The could be improved list (in my opinion):
- Traction. Slippery making it easy to slide out if you try to go inside like after finish, feels like you don't get going down start and then can't stop.
- Berms at the top have rough pixels making them bumpy causing mysterious washouts (worse when combined with traction)
- Finish jump landing/flat space between leaves a bit to be desired visually in my opinion.

If you flash back to round 1 last year though, this track is night and day better and even with that list, there is way more good than bad. Great work and thank you for sharing.
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

Cool track man, i'm totally on board with the theme/ concept of the series. Hope I can qualify for one haha :lol: :lol:
BGnastyy905
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by BGnastyy905 »

Not to jack this thread or anything, but I created a team Tagger Designs on MXS Lobby a while ago when the site got it's update, and I just realized it isn't there. Also, I don't have an option to create a team. Is it just pending approval from the site admin or something?
Thanks!
Bronson Gasparian
@taggerdesigns #ScreamingCreative
Holt_619
Team: FlowTech Racing

Post by Holt_619 »

BGnastyy905 wrote:Not to jack this thread or anything, but I created a team Tagger Designs on MXS Lobby a while ago when the site got it's update, and I just realized it isn't there. Also, I don't have an option to create a team. Is it just pending approval from the site admin or something?
Thanks!
Bronson Gasparian
It may have gotten deleted. There was a weird team bug a bit ago and I thought I had fixed the deleted teams but I guess not. Sorry for that, but you should be able to at least create it again.
BGnastyy905

Post by BGnastyy905 »

Holt_619 wrote:
BGnastyy905 wrote:Not to jack this thread or anything, but I created a team Tagger Designs on MXS Lobby a while ago when the site got it's update, and I just realized it isn't there. Also, I don't have an option to create a team. Is it just pending approval from the site admin or something?
Thanks!
Bronson Gasparian
It may have gotten deleted. There was a weird team bug a bit ago and I thought I had fixed the deleted teams but I guess not. Sorry for that, but you should be able to at least create it again.
It's still bugging out for me when I finish creating the team lololol :roll:
Holt_619

Post by Holt_619 »

BGnastyy905 wrote: It's still bugging out for me when I finish creating the team lololol :roll:
Any chance you had an apostrophe in any of the fields? That could have bugged it out before, but I should have fixed that too now. Sorry about this.
mxrewind665

Post by mxrewind665 »

checkerz wrote:(enter checkers feedback above here)
Thanks man! Love getting feedback and from you who has helped me over the course of some time. The berms I noticed as I was riding the final version more and more. I believe it had something to do with the scaling set on the height data. Nothing seem to co-operate when I built a corner which is why I stayed away from ruts this round. Next round I'll fix that to give it the sharper shape.
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

I just registered over there, gonna sign up for this for sure! Track is very fun and the traction keeps you on your toes and will likely come down to consistent riding rather than full on speed.
BGnastyy905

Post by BGnastyy905 »

Holt_619 wrote:
BGnastyy905 wrote: It's still bugging out for me when I finish creating the team lololol :roll:
Any chance you had an apostrophe in any of the fields? That could have bugged it out before, but I should have fixed that too now. Sorry about this.
Nope. It's all good, over it now :lol:
mxrewind665

Post by mxrewind665 »

Just a reminder the race is tomorrow night and you have less than 24 hours to run a time of you haven't already
mxrewind665

Post by mxrewind665 »

Today's race will be running about 30min later.
Rab

Post by Rab »

would have been nice if people took it serious and if lappers wouldn't punt you every corner lol :D
mxrewind665

Post by mxrewind665 »

Rab wrote:would have been nice if people took it serious and if lappers wouldn't punt you every corner lol :D
you can protest if you like. Kinda unhappy at that.
Holt_619

Post by Holt_619 »

Sorry I had to leave when the main event started. Had some things that needed to be taken care of ASAP. I didn't plan on hosting tonight, but thanks for coming everyone.

Results are here: http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=91#results

Remember to submit protests within 24 hours.