MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Ddavis »

Take that back!

I had whataburger once in Texas and was not impressed.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Pumaxcs wrote:Considering they have the release date wrong, no reliable source and I've played the alpha without any issues I can't see that being true. Granted what we play in the alpha and upcoming beta are the same game but much different for match making, etc in the final game but by no means do I see it being "in shambles".

Granted the last EA/Dice game released was super bumpy from the start for them to repeat it would be an absolute disaster and they all know that. I don't think they would let that happen.
I think he meant the release should be a year from now since he believes it is rushed. My biggest issue is getting all different types of hardware to work smoothly on release. Nowadays optimization seems like an after thought they can get away with a lot because of the powerful computers today. Not saying the article has any validity, but we are getting close to games release and have barely seen any content. I'm worried they spent more time on visuals/effects than actual content.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

m121c wrote:
TH_722 wrote:whataburger is indeed superior to in-n-out.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

On The Pipe wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:Considering they have the release date wrong, no reliable source and I've played the alpha without any issues I can't see that being true. Granted what we play in the alpha and upcoming beta are the same game but much different for match making, etc in the final game but by no means do I see it being "in shambles".

Granted the last EA/Dice game released was super bumpy from the start for them to repeat it would be an absolute disaster and they all know that. I don't think they would let that happen.
I think he meant the release should be a year from now since he believes it is rushed. My biggest issue is getting all different types of hardware to work smoothly on release. Nowadays optimization seems like an after thought they can get away with a lot because of the powerful computers today. Not saying the article has any validity, but we are getting close to games release and have barely seen any content. I'm worried they spent more time on visuals/effects than actual content.
I'm not worried about content. They made it a open battlefield with constrained maps to feel more like a arena shooter to keep people happy. It is being released with more maps than BF3/4 had at launch, and Star Wars being a very limited resource for items there isn't much they can do with weapons and gadgets without making the core crowd angry.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

I got the chance to test the sherco 250f,300f and 450 today. Hands down the best enduro bikes right now imo when it comes to the feel of the bikes. I ride a Husky fc 350 normally and I was afraid these bikes would feel slow but damn I want one right now.
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

Lynch wrote:I got the chance to test the sherco 250f,300f and 450 today. Hands down the best enduro bikes right now imo when it comes to the feel of the bikes. I ride a Husky fc 350 normally and I was afraid these bikes would feel slow but damn I want one right now.
A Sherco 300 two stroke would have been my choice had I not bought a Beta.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

I'm on Whataburger's side. Had it in Alabama with the Iowa bros and it was better than any In-N-Out I had.
Dumont#11
Team: Privateer

Post by Dumont#11 »

But you cant beat a good old burger van track side :)
New Track Releases:
Dumont's Compound (To come.. Much better than my old tracks.)
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

What a fucking ending

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Gay
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

MaicoBreako wrote:
Lynch wrote:I got the chance to test the sherco 250f,300f and 450 today. Hands down the best enduro bikes right now imo when it comes to the feel of the bikes. I ride a Husky fc 350 normally and I was afraid these bikes would feel slow but damn I want one right now.
A Sherco 300 two stroke would have been my choice had I not bought a Beta.
I didn't have the chance to test the two strokes, I have tested a beta 350. Not a fan :oops:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

DJ99X wrote:What a fucking ending

lol @ the team names.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

If people knew how to optimize images, the folders for this game would be half the size :lol:
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Does TP199 just keep getting crate RM250's from Suzuki or what?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Pumaxcs wrote:
On The Pipe wrote:

I'm not worried about content. They made it a open battlefield with constrained maps to feel more like a arena shooter to keep people happy. It is being released with more maps than BF3/4 had at launch, and Star Wars being a very limited resource for items there isn't much they can do with weapons and gadgets without making the core crowd angry.
From my experience, every tester I've ever met and worked with wanted to be a developer and many felt they were more intelligent, had better ideas, and are more qualified than the developer. If they were met with a developer that didn't use their "genius idea" (many times because other factors are involved whether it wasn't a good idea or time, budget, engine capabilities, etc.), hurt feelings are often the case and a grudge is formed. I'd say there is some truth to it, but would also say it is most likely blown out of proportion by someone trying to get in the spotlight and/or seeking out a personal motivation.