Sabo Compound (BETA)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Sabo Compound (BETA)

Post by Sabo »

Beta version of the track I'm developing. Screw Beta testers, just release an early version! XD Anyway here it is.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2x49w ... dalpha.saf
(Just plop it in your program files like any model or skin)
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
Sabo

Re: Sabo Compound (BETA)

Post by Sabo »

Forgot to add that this is my first track.... it may be a little beginner, but then again, I'm still kinda a noob.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

I can tell you are a noob, not by the track, but by the screenshot, you can press "s" (default button, you might of changed it in control settings) and it will take an in game screen shot for you.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

10/10 best screenshot I have seen all year
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
supermottousa19
Team: twitch.tv/walman

Post by supermottousa19 »

Rush wrote:10/10 best screenshot I have seen all year
+10
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

How about actually comment something constructive about the track and not be ignorant just because he didn't put in an ingame screenshot? At least he got one.

The quality of the track is way higher than the quality and relevance of your comments.
Sabo

Post by Sabo »

Wahlamt wrote:How about actually comment something constructive about the track and not be ignorant just because he didn't put in an ingame screenshot? At least he got one.

The quality of the track is way higher than the quality and relevance of your comments.
Roasted. S wasn't working for me, my dual monitors were fucking shit up. I'll have to figure it out.

Thanks Wahlamt
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Sabo wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:How about actually comment something constructive about the track and not be ignorant just because he didn't put in an ingame screenshot? At least he got one.

Roasted. S wasn't working for me, my dual monitors were fucking shit up. I'll have to figure it out.

Thanks Wahlamt
If "S" isn't working, it could either be caps lock that's active or something else. Try go into playback mode and take the free cam to a location and try and press S. If that still doesn't work, try to go into customize controls and assign "Screenshot" to another key and try.
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Hmmm, wont work for me. It goes to Mediafire, I click to download then it goes to a blank screen.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Wahlamt wrote:
Sabo wrote:

Thanks Wahlamt
If "S" isn't working, it could either be caps lock that's active or something else. Try go into playback mode and take the free cam to a location and try and press S. If that still doesn't work, try to go into customize controls and assign "Screenshot" to another key and try.
Hit the Prnt Scrn button on the keyboard.
kxrider527
Team: Privateer

Post by kxrider527 »

No decals? Or do we need a certain track?
Dear Lord Jesus forgive me i hit a 3rd gear jump 5th gear pinned!!!
Sabo

Post by Sabo »

kxrider527 wrote:No decals? Or do we need a certain track?
Decals should be included... Idk. I'll probably release a update in a couple of weeks
kxrider527
Team: Privateer

Post by kxrider527 »

Sabo wrote:
kxrider527 wrote:No decals? Or do we need a certain track?
Decals should be included... Idk. I'll probably release a update in a couple of weeks
Its half dirt and half white for me. Idk just thought I'd ask. Layout is pretty sweet tho man.
Dear Lord Jesus forgive me i hit a 3rd gear jump 5th gear pinned!!!
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Rush wrote:10/10 best screenshot I have seen all year
Never seen one better! :D