EMF - 2016 Number system ?

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Do you want a number system for 2016 ?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:29 pm

Yes (Even if some riders will be forced to use 2 numbers EMF & rF)
75%
No (Keep the old system, it's not a big deal if 2 riders have the same number)
25%

Total votes: 107

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

EMF - 2016 Number system ?

Post by M@xTizZz »

As some of you already know, we are thinking about establish a number system for 2016.

With the help of Chase Dunivant, we already made the "2015 EMF Championship points" based on results of EMF Sx & National series, without distinction between category.
You can check it here
It will be THE base to build the number system.

The major problem is :
What will become riders who ride both EMF & rF ?
Will they need to have 2 packs of skins, one for EMF with "EMF numbers", the other one for rF with "rF numbers" ?
I'm also a skinner and by the fact i skin for my team, i can say i'll have 2 more works on the skin if we choose to establish number system for EMF.

The best option will be to try to adjust EMF numbers for some riders who ride also rF and got a rF number for 2016. But it will surely cause some problem with one or two riders and it's not fair for europeans players who can't race rF.

So ... I started to check which riders race both championship this year, and i figured out there wasn't too much riders concerned.

More i'm not the webmaster on the website and after talking to nioubie, it will take way much time to adjust EMF numbers on rF numbers.

The 2 answers for the poll are so way simple, Yes or No. I set it for 30 days, after that, NO ONE CAN'T TURNING BACK !
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Ddavis

Re: EMF - 2016 Number system ?

Post by Ddavis »

There's only a small group of people that are competitive in both championships, so I definitely think you should have your own numbering system. There's a lot of people who only do rF, and only do EMF. For the people that do both, it's not a big deal to have another bike made, and if they think it's too many sets of gear, split the sets of gear for half rF/half EMF.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

2 systems would be nice, but seriously, I had around 10GB of skins with SX. No more skins, please... Or learn to optimize the images...
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Wahlamt wrote:2 systems would be nice, but seriously, I had around 10GB of skins with SX. No more skins, please... Or learn to optimize the images...
ahah you can delete thoses from this year, you know ? :D
Maxime Tison
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:2 systems would be nice, but seriously, I had around 10GB of skins with SX. No more skins, please... Or learn to optimize the images...
ahah you can delete thoses from this year, you know ? :D
Yeah I have already :D Most of them got outdated real quick xD
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

I think it will be a great idea to have them. As thats why I made the list. Due to the fact that not everyone that does EMF does RF, mainly because of the timing. So I feel its fair that since EMF has grown so much over the past year that it should have a number system. I will be running a different number for AX Season, so 1 more skin won't hurt :lol: Thanks for the mention as well.
franky#37
Team: Privateer

Post by franky#37 »

i'd love to see this working!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If you get this working, how long would a numbering system take to get them out to us?
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

all will be done for mid december Devin .
Maxime Tison
Arkady910

Post by Arkady910 »

It's can be realy good.
I made some team pack to, but actualy if you look those players do the rf and emf champioships, they are frequently on the top 10th. So you can let them the choice of their numbers like the carreer numbers on rf.
It's just a suggestion for the start of this new system numbers on emf not an obligation.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Since the GP series has riders with 1 digit numbers how are you thinking about setting up how numbers are given?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Ddavis wrote:Since the GP series has riders with 1 digit numbers how are you thinking about setting up how numbers are given?
Maybe you can take the top 98 in overall points from last year and in points order allow them to pick their own number?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

That would take forever, Nick. I'm thinking they should do the system that everyone always wants and just assign them AMA style but include single digit numbers 2-99
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Ddavis wrote:Since the GP series has riders with 1 digit numbers how are you thinking about setting up how numbers are given?
we'll post rules about system number soon.
i'm thinking about :
top 10 can choose carreer number
champion can choose single digit number - in top 10 but not champion can only take 2 digit numbers as carrer number
others riders will have number just like in the order of the list
Maxime Tison