[RELEASE] HLTN.SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ezra73mx

[RELEASE] HLTN.SX

Post by ezra73mx »

I decided to finish this lil SX track that I made! It's pretty fun, so enjoy!
LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ag1fdq1qytwv4 ... X.rar?dl=0
Blastur
Team: The Boss One

Re: [RELEASE] HLTN.SX

Post by Blastur »

Any other preview pics from the side? cant really see it
ezra73mx

Post by ezra73mx »

mx750
Team: Privateer

Post by mx750 »

Hey man I rode a few laps on this last night. Overall I think your layout is fun and enjoyed it. The major downfall for this track to me is how steep some of the faces are, like the one in the 2nd preview picture. Things are flowing good then you hit such a steep face and makes the track feel unrealistic. Overall I like the track man keep up the good work.
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

really enjoyed the track but I have two points to raise:

1/ Timing gates

2/ the corners could do with some work, they didn't have the same flow of the track

other then that I enjoyed it
ezra73mx

Post by ezra73mx »

GregDearman wrote:really enjoyed the track but I have two points to raise:

1/ Timing gates

2/ the corners could do with some work, they didn't have the same flow of the track

other then that I enjoyed it
mx750 wrote:Hey man I rode a few laps on this last night. Overall I think your layout is fun and enjoyed it. The major downfall for this track to me is how steep some of the faces are, like the one in the 2nd preview picture. Things are flowing good then you hit such a steep face and makes the track feel unrealistic. Overall I like the track man keep up the good work.
Thanks for the feed back! I made this in 2 days because I've never made a REAL SX track... But thanks for the pointers, and i'll be back with more when I have time off racing! :)
BuzzedControlers
Crushed Dissenter
Team: StanceMoto|AUS|Owner

Post by BuzzedControlers »

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BuzzedControlers
Crushed Dissenter

BuzzedControlers wrote:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The above message is why cruisers and 12 year olds can't drink and play sim... HAHA

Tracks fun dude but like ol mate said their are a few booter lips that leave ya 4 stories in the air preparing for a yard sale :lol: 8)
But good job, Greg's points about the berms and corners using abit more work is true, but tracks fun i enjoyed playing it and surley will yard sale of the kickers abit more
ezra73mx

Post by ezra73mx »

BuzzedControlers wrote:
BuzzedControlers wrote:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The above message is why cruisers and 12 year olds can't drink and play sim... HAHA

Tracks fun dude but like ol mate said their are a few booter lips that leave ya 4 stories in the air preparing for a yard sale :lol: 8)
But good job, Greg's points about the berms and corners using abit more work is true, but tracks fun i enjoyed playing it and surley will yard sale of the kickers abit more
lol thanks! Would you like me to release a fixed version where I edit all my mistakes and add a couple other NEW things??
BuzzedControlers
Crushed Dissenter

ezra73mx wrote:release a fixed version where I edit all my mistakes and add a couple other NEW things??
Entierly up to you mate, it would be cool to see the corners fixed and ajusted, and alsoa few of the kickers in jumps fixed up maybe even some more decal work and statue work and stuff would be cool to! feel free to PM me if you need any help mate!