2016 Alias [PSD]

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Bryce#313

2016 Alias [PSD]

Post by Bryce#313 »

Hey guys, I decided I should release my first set of gear.

Its almost done, I just havent gotten to finishing all the norms (Tiger gear is the only one that has norms) but other than that its complete.

Thanks to
Silverskate - For norm and shading
Jlv- For the awesome game
Bryce#313

Re: 2016 Alias [PSD]

Post by Bryce#313 »

Teamgreen98
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Teamgreen98 »

Really good for first set of gear and thanks :D :D
Squidmob567
Team: BGFX

Post by Squidmob567 »

Pant logos on divide gear are flipped backwards. Not bad
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

Squid, I was sorta confused about how to do that logo, since in the reference pictures I had it showed that "alias" started on the front of the leg and angled up to the back of the leg, so thats how i ended up putting it.
Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

Bryce#313 wrote:Squid, I was sorta confused about how to do that logo, since in the reference pictures I had it showed that "alias" started on the front of the leg and angled up to the back of the leg, so thats how i ended up putting it.
Okay? Lol.. The logo is completely reversed, it's messed up. You should have waited to release this since it isn't even right. The jersey's are messed up too!
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

I don't see him saying anywhere that the gear was perfect
Railin' N Trailin'
Team: Nigerian Corndog

Post by Railin' N Trailin' »

317 wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:Squid, I was sorta confused about how to do that logo, since in the reference pictures I had it showed that "alias" started on the front of the leg and angled up to the back of the leg, so thats how i ended up putting it.
Okay? Lol.. The logo is completely reversed, it's messed up. You should have waited to release this since it isn't even right. The jersey's are messed up too!
What have you released? I don't see you skinning anything Cody Branson. Jason seems to do all the work
http://www.youtube.com/user/EBG4MING
Timo Van Dyk wrote:You dont need to thanks me thanks the internet!
jlv wrote:I shit you not!
GDubs18
Team: Privateer

Post by GDubs18 »

317 wrote:
So what he has released more than you have so how about you shut the fuck up.
Railin' N Trailin'
Team: Nigerian Corndog

Post by Railin' N Trailin' »

GDubs18 wrote: So what he has released more than you have so how about you shut the fuck up.
My point is, at least it's good quality and we're getting decent stuff. I don't see him trying, nor do I see you trying. Plus, I don't release ripped items. I believe Cody has and that's the reason he's made multiple forum accounts
http://www.youtube.com/user/EBG4MING
Timo Van Dyk wrote:You dont need to thanks me thanks the internet!
jlv wrote:I shit you not!
Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

Railin' N Trailin' wrote:
GDubs18 wrote: So what he has released more than you have so how about you shut the fuck up.
My point is, at least it's good quality and we're getting decent stuff. I don't see him trying, nor do I see you trying. Plus, I don't release ripped items. I believe Cody has and that's the reason he's made multiple forum accounts
I've never ripped a thing in my life? Also, Jason and I work on our graphics together, it's not just him. I was just giving my two cents, which I probably shouldn't have. Sorry for starting this.. :(
MarshDylan_

Post by MarshDylan_ »

This may be a noob question, but how the fuck do I get gloves and boots on the gear?¿
GDubs18

Post by GDubs18 »

317 wrote:
Railin' N Trailin' wrote:
I've never ripped a thing in my life? Also, Jason and I work on our graphics together, it's not just him. I was just giving my two cents, which I probably shouldn't have. Sorry for starting this.. :(
Is what would have been a better thing to say is something along the lines of telling him what to do better maybe give him some advice not just shit on his head.
Teamgreen98
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Teamgreen98 »

MarshDylan_ wrote:This may be a noob question, but how the fuck do I get gloves and boots on the gear?¿
drag that shit on to another set of gear then drag all the norms etc in
T_F-528

Post by T_F-528 »

what .jm's do i use