2016 Faktery Designs Supercross (With Gear & Bikes)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MarshDylan_

2016 Faktery Designs Supercross (With Gear & Bikes)

Post by MarshDylan_ »

I am happy to announce the release of my Faktery Designs private supercross track along with team gear and Honda skins that we will be using for the rest of this off season and for the 2016 SX season. I am really happy on how this track turned out. I put a little more time on the environment than I usually do on my tracks which I think turned out great. As far as the skins go, this is only my second release. So constructive criticism is welcome, I please ask that you only use these skins in single player and don't run them in any public servers. Thank you to everyone that was involved in this track and please leave some feedback.
TRACK DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lu2d3 ... terySX.zip
GEAR & BIKES DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pugz5 ... Hondas.zip
CREDITS:
Markham for the template
ryanmx25 for objects and decals
vortexracingleader for the Honda template
Bryce313 for the Alias gear
A huge thanks to John Lillywhite for the sick render
And anyone else who I forgot
02ranger_mike
Team: YourFactory Racing

Re: 2016 Faktery Designs Supercross (With Gear & Bikes)

Post by 02ranger_mike »

I love this track and all the different line choices. I do feel like it might be a little to tight and skinny, will make it hard for more than one person races but I could be wrong. also I think some roost would be nice, nothing crazy just a little something to give more of a feel. idk about everyone else but it plays mind tricks on me haha. track is rad, way better than I could ever do. thumbs up
MarshDylan_

Post by MarshDylan_ »

02ranger_mike wrote:I love this track and all the different line choices. I do feel like it might be a little to tight and skinny, will make it hard for more than one person races but I could be wrong. also I think some roost would be nice, nothing crazy just a little something to give more of a feel. idk about everyone else but it plays mind tricks on me haha. track is rad, way better than I could ever do. thumbs up
Width was a big factor while I was building, I felt like keeping it tight, almost are across style would make for some close racing and some hard passing. And I agree with you on the roost, I was just really too lazy to do it haha. All in all I'm glad you like it!
austinr48
Team: Mobius Technologies

Post by austinr48 »

gay.

jk luv u
JumPerr

Post by JumPerr »

Whats the name Bike , Gear , Helmet cant find :S
MarshDylan_

Post by MarshDylan_ »

JumPerr wrote:Whats the name Bike , Gear , Helmet cant find :S
The bikes are under the yz250f and rmz450 dyno and the skins are called "2016 Faktery Honda". The gear is 2016 Alias A2. And I didn't put helmets in the saf so you'll have to use your own.
cameronharris35
Team: Privateer

Post by cameronharris35 »

good track :D
MX4EVER
Team: MXS-Concept.com

Post by MX4EVER »

This track is really fun. About critics, you can improve on these points :
- decals : yes dude, the ground is ugly
- timing gates : always have in mind someone can use the track for a race. On this track you can cut everywhere.
- start : I'm sure I'm not the only guy who said "left or right ?" at the end of the start line haha :D
Niko | Mouk Lab | Admin of MXS-Concept // MyMXB // MXBikes-Shop // among others. | YouTube