OffSeason SX 2015

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

OffSeason SX 2015

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Hey guys,

Finally sat down to finish this thing up. Typical SX layout with a bit of elevation for good measure. I didn't go overboard with objects and billboards on this one. It's pretty simple. I did create several new billboards for weeds and plants, a new sky, and a few decals. Feel free to use anything in the folder. One thing I need to mention is the first turn goes right. As always, have fun, enjoy, and leave a comment if you want. Hopefully I can get a couple more tracks out before christmas....

https://www.mediafire.com/?uc3otyxeg4mr46s
VMX_SKYmx99

Re: OffSeason SX 2015

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Stunning!!!!!!! :shock:
Thanks so much for sharing .. :D
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Legend.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

:shock:
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Wow thank you!
LOGANYZ125

Post by LOGANYZ125 »

this is epic.
thanks for releasing this. :shock:
JT43 wrote:"Y'all cowards don't even smoke crack..."
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Visually its pure wow. Thanks.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Jesus Christ Alex, from making me buy the fast bike on Mad Skills MX 2 to me now wanting my tracks to look as beautiful as yours! Great job on the track itself, love the flow of it as I love railing that outside and throwing it for the uphill triple! Great design and overall a great track, I can't wait to see the next one!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
masonhoward34
Team: Privateer

Post by masonhoward34 »

how do you get a .7z file to work
VMX_SKYmx99

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Thanks for all the kind words every one. I really appreciate it and it's nice to hear that you all like the track.
137 wrote:Jesus Christ Alex, from making me buy the fast bike on Mad Skills MX 2 to me now wanting my tracks to look as beautiful as yours! Great job on the track itself, love the flow of it as I love railing that outside and throwing it for the uphill triple! Great design and overall a great track, I can't wait to see the next one!
Haha! We have had some awesome battles on mad skills man! I had to buy the bike. I was getting my ass kicked!

I'm glad you like the track. When I put in the uphill triple it just felt right! It's one of those accidental additions that just works... We've both had some great ones recently. I expect more from you soon!
masonhoward34 wrote:how do you get a .7z file to work
Download 7zip and you should be good to go.

Back in the day 7z was the format of choice. Should I switch it to rar or zip? Or does it really even matter?
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

It doesnt matter, they extract the same files
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Fun track. I feel like you could space out your rhythms a little more and allow more lines instead of keeping everything super tight and leaving certain faces rolled off in comparison to the others.

My only real qualm with the track is that I'm clipping through billboard trees 7 or 8 times a lap.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
VMX_SKYmx99

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Sorry man! I completely forgot about the trees. I ride in 3rd person and it never crossed my mind that would be a problem!

I appreciate the comments on the track. To each their own regarding the spacing of the rhythms. I feel like there are at least 2, but some have 3 or more options that are pretty similar in speed. Obviously there is the fast line going wide everywhere, but it's risky. Or for me it is anyway. Lol I do struggle a bit knowing what will be possible by the fast guys. I guess I should start seeking beta testers?

I don't quite know what you mean by this....
KTM57 wrote: leaving certain faces rolled off in comparison to others.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I just don't see the point in having some of these faces all rolled off so you can't jump them like the rest of them. You're just kinda limiting the lines, especially in the second one. I guess it's sort of inconsequential, and the track still rides great, but it's just weird when you're going through a long rhythm section and hit what's basically a roller. It feels like you're doing this to prevent big lines when you really could just leave one jump off the end of the section and space everything out a little more for the same result.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.