2015 Three Palms GP Replica

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

2015 Three Palms GP Replica

Post by JJH186 »

So I updated the track! The decals are the same and the environment is somewhat the same (moved some statues around). what I did to the track is update corners, Jumps, and etc. I re-made all the jumps that are the same in the previous layout, and ruts and some berms. Its not as rough as the previous version, it is smoother and not as bumpy causing you to get a head ache. I chose a new traction instead of the old one because the old one was not accurate to what the real track is, the old one had too much traction causing you to loop out at start and exiting corners, the new traction is more of a sand feel, like the real track. Enjoy!
You might want to zoom out a little in the browser XD.

Credits:
Same as my previous Three Palms (Decals, statues, billboards have not changed.) I think the statues are from JS7 compound, correct me if I am wrong.
ezra73mx- Got traction from HLTN Compound
JLV- Made this track possible!
Creator of this video for having a recent video on the track layout- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBhd6T ... L&index=54

2015 Three Palms GP:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/oeyom ... sGpFFR.zip
2014 Three Palms Gp: (You DON'T need it, I put it here just in case if you want to try the old one if you have not yet.)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/57rty ... msDone.rar
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Re: 2015 Three Palms GP Replica

Post by Brock1198 »

perfect SO awesome im loving the new layout with the roller in the whoops in mxs and irl
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
JJH186

Post by JJH186 »

Brock1198 wrote:perfect SO awesome im loving the new layout with the roller in the whoops in mxs and irl
Thank you man!
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

Your welcome and the corner before it just like real life just as challenging to double in game as it is real life
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
JJH186

Post by JJH186 »

Brock1198 wrote:Your welcome and the corner before it just like real life just as challenging to double in game as it is real life
What double are you talking about? The one before you hit the start again?
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

THE Roller in the whoops doubling of it
jlv wrote:
Blake33
Team: N/A

Post by Blake33 »

Great track. I ride at 3 Palms first hand and this is a very nice replica. The length of the straights is kind of off but other than that It reminds me of the real deal. Thanks for the release! :)

Thanks - Blake
JJH186

Post by JJH186 »

Blake33 wrote:Great track. I ride at 3 Palms first hand and this is a very nice replica. The length of the straights is kind of off but other than that It reminds me of the real deal. Thanks for the release! :)

Thanks - Blake
Thanks for the kind feedback! This track ain't perfect, all feedback and constructive criticism is much appreciated and really helps!
bmxraceraaron
Team: Privateer

Post by bmxraceraaron »

Please do the day track or Rio Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!