Mountain Side MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Rappty
Team: probably somthing

Mountain Side MX

Post by Rappty »

So this is just a fun track i through together with a few big jumps and lines and what not. also first track so any criticism is welcome and appreciated :D also decides i was way to lazy to make a map so yeah sorry about that.
Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hvemsbnn82q0s ... X.zip?dl=0
Heres a lot of pictures im not sure if they'll work or not because im terrible at the forms but worth a shot:
thanks to Kellen for the tutorials <3
MxVelocity747 wrote:bout to install kidz in yo mouf
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 7309 "Josh133 | LS Racing" for 1 week. It's his first ban which would normally be 1 day, but he's so annoying I upgraded it. Next time will also be a week.
Rappty

Re: Mountain Side MX

Post by Rappty »

On to the next track
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 7309 "Josh133 | LS Racing" for 1 week. It's his first ban which would normally be 1 day, but he's so annoying I upgraded it. Next time will also be a week.
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by craigmx37 »

everything off track is black for me. any other tracks I need to work?
#mileycyrusftw
Rappty

Post by Rappty »

Not sure like i said completely new to this but i used decals from riverside sx and 2014 FAMmx Supercross Playgrounds
DirtyMcCurdy
Team: Monster Army

Post by DirtyMcCurdy »

i knew i recognized this track :) bro i dig the changes. actually one of the only tracks i like to run laps on.
Rappty

Post by Rappty »

DirtyMcCurdy wrote:i knew i recognized this track :) bro i dig the changes. actually one of the only tracks i like to run laps on.
Thanks man finally decided to finish it
Clummzy32

Post by Clummzy32 »

Track rides really good. Has some unique lines and tricky jumps. The background is black so i will have to find the texture but the track is very good work
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Rappty

Post by Rappty »

Clummzy32 wrote:Track rides really good. Has some unique lines and tricky jumps. The background is black so i will have to find the texture but the track is very good work
Thank you man. like i said first track just having fun with it but i appreciate the feedback :D
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

Its funny how many mountain side mx is a very common name for begginers to choose XD. I made a track called Mountain Side mx some time last year, and I think there was also another one. Good job, just keep practicing and you will get better and better at track making!
Rappty

Post by Rappty »

JJH186 wrote:Its funny how many mountain side mx is a very common name for begginers to choose XD. I made a track called Mountain Side mx some time last year, and I think there was also another one. Good job, just keep practicing and you will get better and better at track making!
Yeah extremely uncreative. feel free to help with my names though. thank you for your feedback though. :D