Monroe Mx Park

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jampro
Team: Privateer

Monroe Mx Park

Post by jampro »

So this is my first track release, I owe all the credit to other track builders for sharing there work for me to use. I was trying some different things with textures, so theres a kind of small mud section, and some sand whoops. Please ignore the folder name in the download, I wasn't sure what to name it when I was building it.

Monroe Mx Park - Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xmnqt ... otoJAM.zip

KAWASAKIZ

Re: Monroe Mx Park

Post by KAWASAKIZ »

from screens track looks really good for being your first track! downloading it now :D
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)
MotoxMarcus
Team: True Colors

Post by MotoxMarcus »

Instead of writing a normal forum post about what I thought of the track, I made a video! I hope you like this and maybe it will help you build even better tracks in the future. Also, very good for your first track.
jampro

Post by jampro »

MotoxMarcus wrote:Instead of writing a normal forum post about what I thought of the track, I made a video! I hope you like this and maybe it will help you build even better tracks in the future. Also, very good for your first track.
Man thanks a lot for makin a video about it, that's awesome. To be clear, i have been building specifically tracks (no environment) for myself for a long time. Even on mva, but ive never released anything. It wasn't until i started getting somewhat descent at playing mxs and watched some tutorials until i thought i could make a fun track to race on. And i just wanted to put one out simply for feedback, to see if its worth learning and building cool environments to share for others.
MotoxMarcus
Team: True Colors

Post by MotoxMarcus »

jampro wrote: Man thanks a lot for makin a video about it, that's awesome. To be clear, i have been building specifically tracks (no environment) for myself for a long time. Even on mva, but ive never released anything. It wasn't until i started getting somewhat descent at playing mxs and watched some tutorials until i thought i could make a fun track to race on. And i just wanted to put one out simply for feedback, to see if its worth learning and building cool environments to share for others.
Do it! You have the skills to make some killer tracks for this game. Sorry that in the video I said Projam instead of Jampro.
Jaquab Designs
Team: NextLevel Racing

Post by Jaquab Designs »

really wide but insanely fun!