2016 Supercross Preperation

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JPD

2016 Supercross Preperation

Post by J.Perry-669 »

2016 Supercross Preparation track,

Enjoy

Download Link -~-~-~-~-~-~-> http://www.mediafire.com/download/e1227 ... ssprep.rar
Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns6 ... 5656915070
RyanTurner
Team: JIBR/Skullcandy

Re: 2016 Supercross Preperation

Post by RyanTurner »

Looks good!
BuzzedControlers
Crushed Dissenter
Team: StanceMoto|AUS|Owner

Post by BuzzedControlers »

Good to see your not giving credit to the people that spent hours apon hours Beta testing this for you.
really poor form mate
KidzRuS
Team: Privateer

Post by KidzRuS »

BuzzedControlers wrote:Good to see your not giving credit to the people that spent hours apon hours Beta testing this for you.
really poor form mate
Where you a beta tester?

nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

BuzzedControlers wrote:Good to see your not giving credit to the people that spent hours apon hours Beta testing this for you.
really poor form mate
You don't need credit for beta testing.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

nickuzick wrote:
really poor form mate
You don't need it but depending on the amount of feedback/testing he contributed with, it's still nice. I sent one of my track to Puma, another to Nate and Checkerz. They did was really kind and gave me some really helpful tips, insights and inputs on the tracks, obviously I will feature them for that. I have another track that some dudes tried. Some didn't even get back, the other ones was "Yeah I liked this track, it was cool. Didn't like this.", seriously, like that. A person that gives me that little feedback will never receive a beta version from me again.

I like this track though, usually not liking other SX tracks other than the AMA sx ones, but this one was good! :)
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I doubt his testing was more than running a few laps and saying "it's good"
Fadez

Post by Fadez »

It's sure good to know what Uzick thinks
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Wahlamt wrote:
nickuzick wrote:
really poor form mate
You don't need it but depending on the amount of feedback/testing he contributed with, it's still nice. I sent one of my track to Puma, another to Nate and Checkerz. They did was really kind and gave me some really helpful tips, insights and inputs on the tracks, obviously I will feature them for that. I have another track that some dudes tried. Some didn't even get back, the other ones was "Yeah I liked this track, it was cool. Didn't like this.", seriously, like that. A person that gives me that little feedback will never receive a beta version from me again.

I like this track though, usually not liking other SX tracks other than the AMA sx ones, but this one was good! :)
Agreed but you guys are looking at the wrong person for credit because he hasn't ever gave credit to the people who made statues or decals
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter

Post by J.Perry-669 »

I apologise for not giving credit to the creators of the decals and statues, I do thank jay personally for the decal pack so that's covered. I do give thanks and credit on every single one of my releases, I was busy at the time and just wanted to get it out of the way.
Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns6 ... 5656915070
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

nickuzick wrote:I doubt his testing was more than running a few laps and saying "it's good"
AKA 90% of beta testers.

Does 1 lap.. "its good".. never rides it again
BuzzedControlers
Crushed Dissenter
Team: StanceMoto|AUS|Owner

Post by BuzzedControlers »

Their were about 10 or so that ran countless laps and many hours were poured in, not to mention the track is or was a track for the stance sx season, and perry has cracked a wobbly again. Lol
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter

Post by J.Perry-669 »

BuzzedControlers wrote:Their were about 10 or so that ran countless laps and many hours were poured in, not to mention the track is or was a track for the stance sx season, and perry has cracked a wobbly again. Lol
first of all i made that track for stance when i was apart of stance, and it has always has been my property, you have no right to say that its yours and dont say ive cracked a wobbly when you have been sending me threatening messages, no room for that in this game
bobteej
Team: Privateer

Post by bobteej »

from what ive heard jack made this track for stance sx series but you guys told him fuck off get off the team before he released it, so its still his tracks and he can do whatever he wants with it lol..
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

You were thanked for beta testing by getting to ride the track early.

What do you think getting listed in the thread is going to get you?

Do you think it'll get other creators to send you stuff because you have beta testing experience? Doubt that.

Do you think it'll earn you more money in a future job? Doubt it.

Do you think it'll get you laid? Doubt that too.