Look at the first post in this thread
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by craigmx37 »

btw checkerz can u tone down the random choppiness on the lipfaces of jumps alittle? its making these tracks damn near impossible for me. otherthan that its not bad.
#mileycyrusftw
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

That is so fucking ignorant Craig. The majority of the people who have played the track enjoy it a lot. Maybe you should stick to JLV's stock tracks, less "randomness"
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by craigmx37 »

k so I see it says that the amateur race is on the jan. 10th. but what time of day does the race start? and wat timezone? also curious wat day and time the qualifying starts for the am races too? bc I couldn't find that either.
#mileycyrusftw
Rab

Post by Rab »

track is sick! looking forward to A1 :D
GKSracing104
Team: GeforceMX

Post by GKSracing104 »

TBH, I hated this track for the first few laps as I do every year with the new style. Now that I'm used to it, I can run 20 lap motos nonstop. Contrary to the probable public view, the new whoops are awesome. The one negative I have to point out is how the rhythms kind of "square out" at the base of the landings, if you will. It's not a bad thing necessarily but it can cause some weird g-outs sometimes. All in all, the 16 tracks look promising! Thanks to all the race hosts, track makers, and other contributors that have put in countless hours for us to have a kick ass series!
Andy_Hack wrote:I'm honestly not really impressed.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

I honestly, live the track as a whole. Feels super great for me. The whoops are harder than usual and it hard to find the right suspension
JS19
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JS19 »

Havent heard anything about how qualifying is unless im just dumb and havent seen it.
Rab

Post by Rab »

JS19 wrote:Havent heard anything about how qualifying is unless im just dumb and havent seen it.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

You're not stupid. There isn't anything. Sign ups haven't even been posted
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

My best guess is wheels will get signups rolling tonight and an official comment on qualifying at that time. Last night was spent getting the track together for release and at about I'd say 10:30 his time when he finished he finally wanted to play the track like everyone else. Contrary to popular belief, most guys who work on the series and have access to the tracks early don't spend much time on them. The first laps Wheels put on the track were in 02 after it was released.

So don't fault the guy for finally wanting to enjoy a bit of his work and ride the track before doing more work. :lol: :lol:

Craig, I don't know who exactly you are, but I know you've been around awhile. Or atleast you've posted enough to make it seem so. Your comments are being interpreted like you are an entitled little brat who didn't get the right color new sports car for his 16th birthday. Event times will be posted (and automatically adjusted to your timezone) when you log into the rF site to qualify. Believe it or not, building that site and managing it also takes a lot of effort. So I'd suggest tip-toeing around any negative comments or just sit back, shut your mouth, and enjoy the awesome free shit you get.

I know this happens every year and I know most people appreciate the work to some degree. I enjoy doing it or wouldn't, but there are definitely some bad apples who spoil it and take a lot of the fun out of it quickly. It takes 10 positives to offset every negative you know. Can we try to keep it somewhat tasteful and respectful?
MatsoeMatsoeAMA
Team: KSRS Racing

Post by MatsoeMatsoeAMA »

i dont know what it is but the landings on all the rythem section have such small landings.
and that makes timing the rythem on the 250 very hard !
But the traction is perfect by the way :lol:
Look at My Post's for Some Funtrackss :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

checkerz wrote:Can we start the bitching about the track early too?

Whoops are too hard (kids are too impatient)
Whoops are too easy (get over yourself kid, go study then)
Track is too small (kids are too farsighted)
Track is too big (kids are too nearsighted)
Track is too hard (kids are too pampered)
Track is too easy (get over yourself kid, go do chores then)
We? You got a turd in your pocket? I sir, do NOT bitch about free content delivered in a realistically timely manner.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
checkerz wrote:Can we start the bitching about the track early too?

Whoops are too hard (kids are too impatient)
Whoops are too easy (get over yourself kid, go study then)
Track is too small (kids are too farsighted)
Track is too big (kids are too nearsighted)
Track is too hard (kids are too pampered)
Track is too easy (get over yourself kid, go do chores then)
We? You got a turd in your pocket? I sir, do NOT bitch about free content delivered in a realistically timely manner.
I prefer the lines i used in the server last night when after less than 15 minutes on the track the complaints were rolling in...

RCB (Random Cry Baby) - "This track's too hard"
ARG (Awesome RF Guy) - "Skirts are on sale at Walmart"
RCB - "The whoops are too big"
ARG - "Funny, your momma doesn't complain"
RCB - "The triples in rhythms are too hard"
ARG - "Target has tissues on sale too!"
RCB - "This track sucks"
ARG - "I will refund your entry fee so you can buy both"

And unfortunately only a turd is in my pocket. Otherwise I'd pay Barrington for this sweet off road moped course he manicured with his precious little milf boobie grabbin hands.
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

Not a fan of the fact that tracks are going as far as that you have got to spend countless hours on them even to run somewhat decent speed and consistent level. I get that replica series should be as realistic as can be, but it's still a video game and I think the fun aspect should still be first, not the looks and/or realism. It fun for a challenge but for racing could be frustrating as you can't always put in so much time to race against other dudes and have fun at the same time.

By any means I'm not trying to bash on you'r work guys, just experssing my oppinion. I have my deepest respect for you guys, those are some mad hours that get put into these tracks, something I would never ever consider doing from my free time, respect!
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901