2016 High School SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

2016 High School SX

Post by Cody Darr »

InGame name: 2016 High School SX

Thanks to:

Twistmoto
Checkerz
Barrington
SMR
Haqq
Rafgas
Markham
FAMmx
DJ99x
Staydown
Motoboss
VMXsky
Jay
aeffertz
Wahlmart
Motolife99
ddmx

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bxbmt ... hoolSX.rar

Sorry if there is anyone or anything I forgot just let me know. Now take a shot and Enjoy!!
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Blake_901

Re: 2016 High School SX

Post by Blake_901 »

Soooo fucking sickk.
MarshDylan_

Post by MarshDylan_ »

Track is great I love the theme of this track too, I can't believe no one has thought of this before. The only thing I have some criticism on is the environment, skybox and decals are a little bland. Other than that the track is awesome thanks for your release!
MyPantsAreOff
Team: Privateer

Post by MyPantsAreOff »

Very Nice
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Fun track, really enjoying a change-up from the replicas every now and then. Thanks for taking the time to make and release!

For anyone who'd like it, here is a map I quickly threw together that can be added to the track folder:
DOWNLOAD
Once the have downloaded or saved the image, just drag it into the track folder and you're set. Should help with the MXSRaces Supercross Rd. 2 event coming up tomorrow - now you'll know where other riders are on the track.

Hope you don't mind, Darr, just trying to help!
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Thank you for the kind words everyone!
Big Smooth one3 wrote:Fun track, really enjoying a change-up from the replicas every now and then. Thanks for taking the time to make and release!

For anyone who'd like it, here is a map I quickly threw together that can be added to the track folder:
DOWNLOAD
Once the have downloaded or saved the image, just drag it into the track folder and you're set. Should help with the MXSRaces Supercross Rd. 2 event coming up tomorrow - now you'll know where other riders are on the track.

Hope you don't mind, Darr, just trying to help!

Thank you for taking the time to do the map I had completely forgot about it lol. I don't mind it all and I hope everyone enjoys the racing on the track, I look forward to making more!!
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!