Mute for Seth and Jay please

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
DangerJoe
Team: Privateer

Mute for Seth and Jay please

Post by DangerJoe »

Hello JLV, mute these two please, its pretty off putting when you're trying to race to have these two spamming the chat constantly.

UID's are:
Jay - 13465
Seth - 18588
Jay_T99
Team: JIBR.CO

Re: Mute for Seth and Jay please

Post by Jay_T99 »

Joe you were typing back to us you were in warmup mode anyway so it didn't effect you :P
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

On the picture posted im quite clearly not in warm up mode. Dont lie to try and cover your back.
Jay_T99

Post by Jay_T99 »

Well you were typing a lot worse things than what we have said further up the chat, we are annoyed at some of the offensive things you said to us
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

Unless you have proof of that i suggest you stop lying, Every time i'm in 01 you're there calling everyone "c##ts". Also by looking at you're other posts you sat you're 13 years old. Watch your language kiddo, swearing doesn't make you cool.
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

say* sorry for dp
Jay_T99

Post by Jay_T99 »

I'm sorry I was just annoyed that Jack and you were saying stuff that's offensive :D
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

Ok, but i dont see how telling someone to be quiet is offensive. Granted Jack said "stfu" AFTER you were griefing him. I find it funny how you're only sorry now that you're in the ban court. Personally i still think the pair of you should be muted and i think a lot of other people think that too.
Jay_T99

Post by Jay_T99 »

You and Jack both said things a lot worse you're just lucky I didn't screenshot it tbh
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

You're endless lies only back up my point that you're a silly child. I got banned before for using the same language. I learnt from being an idiot that you can't go around spouting your mouth off like you are. However, unlike you I never lied. You trying to get me and jack into bother by claiming we were saying things when all we said was to be quiet is pathetic and perfectly portrays your childishness. Stop wasting your time by replying because until JLV decides whether or not you're worth muting(which many people think you are) I won't be replying to you. So in the meantime I bid you goodbye.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

yeah ummm... really joey? you didnt put all that crap you said to us in this post? if we get muted then you should too. you cant really see it in his little picture but joey was doing exactly what we were doing and we only did it cause joey continuosly kicked random people for no reason while we were on the glen helen track the race before
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

i would also like to apologize for my spamming i dont usually even use the chat box but joey and jake were really pushing my nerves and the pissed me off :evil: but please dont mute me i may need to use the chat box in the future for some reason
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

AND NOT TO MENTION you werent racing at all the whole time so whos really lying here? you were just sitting there black flagging people and cussing us out right back
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

What server was this on?
Jay_T99

Post by Jay_T99 »

I am on the same lines as Seth here, I rarely use the chat box to cuss people but Joey and Jack were really pushing my nerves and I really had no choice but to do what they were doing to us, I feel that Joey and Jack should be muted as they were the people who started the cussing in the first place.