Antelope Valley Motoplex

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mototank14
Team: Dead Meat Racing

Antelope Valley Motoplex

Post by mototank14 »

mototank14

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Post by mototank14 »

Be sure to download all the necessary object packs. I'm not 100% sure which ones are used in the track need but everyone should have them all anyway.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1131

Also IRL track video
https://youtu.be/yRMKUAmL6tk
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yRMKUAmL6tk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

This is such a good track. Perfect for practicing scrubs and I really like how the skybox gives it that fairgrounds feeling. Great job
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

HELL YEAH MY HOME TOWN TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 thank you so much your a champ
Ericmx528
Team: Privateer

Post by Ericmx528 »

bro thanks so much i live ten mins from there and its a perfect rep
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Track is very fun, made a little screenshot thingy that I'm using for my title in-game. Decided to share it. Just put it in your personal folder named title.png
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

May want to open that image in a new tab ^^^
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

In case you don't want my name in there-
PhilAbney97
Team: DM Racing Honda

Post by PhilAbney97 »

Why did you put your name on something that someone else made?

Especially when someone else made that entire thing by themselves with no input/ help from you...
Dead Meat Racing Series Admin
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil
PhilAbney97

Post by PhilAbney97 »

what the hell do you even produce? I apologize to anyone who sees this but Heckman, you're trying to make it look like this is your track. When you have nothing to do with this series other than riding in it. This is a prime example of why so many people dislike you. Seriously guy, think before you do things. This is completely unacceptable, take your name off of MotoTank's work! I'm serious!
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil
StallionFire

Post by StallionFire »

Yes, you should not put your name on someone else's work unless you ask them first.

Mototank - Jeff Johnson - made this track from scratch. He put many hours in to it. All the credit goes to him. We are lucky to have him make tracks for us.

That being said, this is his work and you need to ask him first if you can use your name on it.

nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

PhilAbney97 wrote:what the hell do you even produce? I apologize to anyone who sees this but Heckman, you're trying to make it look like this is your track. When you have nothing to do with this series other than riding in it. This is a prime example of why so many people dislike you. Seriously guy, think before you do things. This is completely unacceptable, take your name off of MotoTank's work! I'm serious!
What's wrong with putting his logo? Are you going to get all pissed at RacerX because they use their logo on a photo they took? If he took the screenshot he has every right to claim the screenshot as his. It's a little different than if he wrote "Track by Heckman". Please get your head out of your ass.
PhilAbney97

Post by PhilAbney97 »

nickuzick wrote:
PhilAbney97 wrote:what the hell do you even produce? I apologize to anyone who sees this but Heckman, you're trying to make it look like this is your track. When you have nothing to do with this series other than riding in it. This is a prime example of why so many people dislike you. Seriously guy, think before you do things. This is completely unacceptable, take your name off of MotoTank's work! I'm serious!
What's wrong with putting his logo? Are you going to get all pissed at RacerX because they use their logo on a photo they took? If he took the screenshot he has every right to claim the screenshot as his. It's a little different than if he wrote "Track by Heckman". Please get your head out of your ass.
A guy opens a track completely made by someone else, puts "HECKMAN PRODUCTIONS" on it. And places it in the original track download as a title image. Honestly from an outside perspective, makes it look like he is trying to make people think it's his. Perception is Reality.

Second, the Track Maker is also very unpleased of this situation.

Third, Racer X takes photos, asks permission of the Image owner to do said things, and places their logo on it as advertisement. KEY FACTOR: Asks the owners permission... In this case it was not done. Then it was released, again, here with Promoting someone who is know to do shady shit like this, on the original track file.

So excuse me, for having my head in my ass. But you can kindly take yours out as well.
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

If you weren't such bigots you would realize that the track creator has no right to control what is done with his track. People can do whatever they want in terms of screenshots and videos and they do not require the permission or blessing of the creator. I don't think anyone else is reading it the way the guys on the "inside" are. It's a screenshot of a PUBLIC track. You can't do anything about it.
PhilAbney97

Post by PhilAbney97 »

nickuzick wrote:If you weren't such bigots you would realize that the track creator has no right to control what is done with his track. People can do whatever they want in terms of screenshots and videos and they do not require the permission or blessing of the creator. I don't think anyone else is reading it the way the guys on the "inside" are. It's a screenshot of a PUBLIC track. You can't do anything about it.
You're saying you wouldn't mind me taking any and all content you've provided (If any) to the Sim Community and blasted my name all over it, that you wouldn't give a shit? A Product you've spent hours on to make the best you possibly could? Not a single care in the world?

Your absolutely clueless man, people put hard work into something and have someone blast their name on it like its theirs, it really get under your skin. I'll fight this tooth and nail dude.
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil