Antelope Valley Motoplex

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
PhilAbney97
Team: DM Racing Honda

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Post by PhilAbney97 »

Ryan721 wrote:need the ip bud

63.210.145.2:9297

Come on it bud
Dead Meat Racing Series Admin
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil
Ryan721
Team: Privateer

Post by Ryan721 »

KTM57 wrote:
PhilAbney97 wrote:I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat. How many does he have?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
FALSE VALOR
PhilAbney97

Post by PhilAbney97 »

Still waiting on you
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil
Ryan721

Post by Ryan721 »

PhilAbney97 wrote:Because he's butted heads with more people on a forum means he's going to win?

Holy fuck Heckman, you're absolutely ignorant.

I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat. How many does he have?

It doesn't mean I'm going to win an argument because I'm a better fighter.... You say and do some really stupid stuff. Again, I'm back on the whole think before you say and do stuff.... BTW, I'm still waiting on my PIZZA
MOS?
PhilAbney97

Post by PhilAbney97 »

Ryan721 wrote:
PhilAbney97 wrote:Because he's butted heads with more people on a forum means he's going to win?

Holy fuck Heckman, you're absolutely ignorant.

I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat. How many does he have?

It doesn't mean I'm going to win an argument because I'm a better fighter.... You say and do some really stupid stuff. Again, I'm back on the whole think before you say and do stuff.... BTW, I'm still waiting on my PIZZA
MOS?

Join TS and we'll talk.
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil
PhilAbney97

Post by PhilAbney97 »

Don't want to join? Hiding your smack talk behind someone elses Forum name? That's cool bro, act like a god damn man and join TS. Don't try to call someone out then hid away
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil
PhilAbney97

Post by PhilAbney97 »

KTM57 wrote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
[img] https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/user/ ... eb899d.jpg [\img]

Excuse me Mr. Hard Ass
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil
KarlssonRacing

Post by KarlssonRacing »

Fun track!

But Wow, fun reading about ONE screenshot who has the photographer´s name on it..LOL.

Heckman, im on ur side 8)
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

KarlssonRacing wrote:Fun track!

But Wow, fun reading about ONE screenshot who has the photographer´s name on it..LOL.

Heckman, im on ur side 8)
Yea the track creator asked me to post one without my name nicely so I did.
MotardMatt220

Post by MotardMatt220 »

Backing Heckman and KTM! fuck you, PhilAbney97.

but great looks track, guy!
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

Believe it or not, August is actually Colonel Sanders
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

PhilAbney97 wrote:I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
JAH23

Post by JAH23 »

Hey mototank, can i give some advice?
mototank14
Team: Dead Meat Racing

Post by mototank14 »

Yea for sure I'm always welcome for changes or tips the more critism on my tracks the better. Shoot away. Unless yougunna give me ice advice about how to choose my friends or something stupid like that in which case I'd say to not do that haha
mototank14
Team: Dead Meat Racing

Post by mototank14 »

Ignore ice my phone auto corrected what I wrote before I was done and I didn't realize it.