2014 kx450f MGD pink bike

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
scumfrog

2014 kx450f MGD pink bike

Post by scumfrog »

It's ridiculous, but it whips just as hard as the boy-colored bikes. :wink: Just in time for spring break, it's a Miller Genuine Draft, Jose Cuervo, Old Orchard bike. Maybe you'll find yourself drinking those three liquids together! Hopefully not, but you never know.

Yes, I totally made this one up. Got bored on a Thursday. I'm still very new to this, but if you have any ideas for things you want to see or have--maybe it's a concept you just thought of or for me never to post again--just let me know; I'll give it a shot.

I used the kx450f-2014- PRB3.png to make this. I don't know what that means, but dragging and dropping the download file should show up as 2014-MGD Pink for the kx450f.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j8eru ... D_Pink.png (2.91mb)
scumfrog

Re: 2014 kx450f MGD pink bike

Post by scumfrog »

If the skin doesn't show up in the game, maybe these are necessary files? JMs and a normal map? I never know. I'm just out here attempting.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zeiu3 ... +files.zip (4.06mb)
GKSracing104
Team: GeforceMX

Post by GKSracing104 »

Eye cancer
Andy_Hack wrote:I'm honestly not really impressed.
awraskins
Team: Vibrant Designs

Post by awraskins »

Those wheels are rad
John23

Post by John23 »

awraskins wrote:Those wheels are rad
naw. those norms and shading are rad
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
DL.17

Post by DL.17 »

this looks like it was made in MS paint
Like my content? Donate here: https://www.paypal.me/DLdesigns1

ryxn wrote:
Hmmm whats that smell....? Bullshit!
motochris192

Post by motochris192 »

Guys, lay off. This bike is actually not bad, if you look at logo placement and sizing, and actual designs. Sure, his methods probably arent the best, but he's obviously not your average beginner. His bike is better than like 90% of the "new guy" stuff that we see, even though the color choice is awful. Don't quit kid, if you need any help let me know.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

motochris192 wrote:Guys, lay off. This bike is actually not bad, if you look at logo placement and sizing, and actual designs. Sure, his methods probably arent the best, but he's obviously not your average beginner. His bike is better than like 90% of the "new guy" stuff that we see, even though the color choice is awful. Don't quit kid, if you need any help let me know.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

dbaum25moto wrote:
motochris192 wrote:Guys, lay off. This bike is actually not bad, if you look at logo placement and sizing, and actual designs. Sure, his methods probably arent the best, but he's obviously not your average beginner. His bike is better than like 90% of the "new guy" stuff that we see, even though the color choice is awful. Don't quit kid, if you need any help let me know.
Alex V111#1017
kawa77
Team: Privateer

Post by kawa77 »

i was just about to say something along the same lines, Sure its not top quality stuff like some peoples skins but everyone seems to miss the point that hes made an effort and Not ripped anyones skin. im not a skinner and i probably never will be but being a community this guys just trying to give back to the community rather than appropriating someone elses hard work. So keep on going man pink bikes are always cool to see! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
awraskins
Team: Vibrant Designs

Post by awraskins »

I wasnt rippin on his bike tho... just his presentation with the sweet wheels
scumfrog

Post by scumfrog »

kawa77 wrote:
i was just about to say something along the same lines, Sure its not top quality stuff like some peoples skins but everyone seems to miss the point that hes made an effort and Not ripped anyones skin. im not a skinner and i probably never will be but being a community this guys just trying to give back to the community rather than appropriating someone elses hard work. So keep on going man pink bikes are always cool to see! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Wow, thanks guys! That's really nice to hear. I thought the post was going to turn into a flame fest, but you are very kind; I appreciate that. The wheels though, haha. I did not notice them. YIKES. :shock:
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MarcusThompson »

scumfrog wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:50 am It's ridiculous, but it whips just as hard as the boy-colored bikes. :wink: Just in time for spring break, it's a Miller Genuine Draft, Jose Cuervo, Old Orchard bike. Maybe you'll find yourself drinking those three liquids together! Hopefully not, but you never know.

so stoked with this you chill donnie does whip indeed keepin it charva as always