2016 Australian Motocross Nationals RND 1

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JPD

2016 Australian Motocross Nationals RND 1

Post by J.Perry-669 »

Welcome to the 2016 Australian Motocross Nationals brought to you by TM Factory-Racing

Round 1 Horsham
Download:
LowRes: http://www.mediafire.com/download/q4lf6 ... lowres.rar
HighRes: http://www.mediafire.com/download/47xhj ... alPack.rar
Hosham: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fqqbg ... sRnd01.rar
Object Pack only required once!

Thanks to Greg Dearman
Jay
T.Lynch
DJ99X
P2STA
Anyone i missed i apologise

For any more info go to http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39167
Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns6 ... 5656915070
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2016 Australian Motocross Nationals RND 1

Post by J.Perry-669 »

Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns6 ... 5656915070
T_Althaus921
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by T_Althaus921 »

Also, don't forget to post your skins in the skins thread!!!

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39304
gshadle61

Post by gshadle61 »

Looks great guys!
"I don't know who these tool bags are but they know where the gas is" ~ Reggie Dunlop 6/1/2016
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Is there an updated link for the off track decals?
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter

Post by J.Perry-669 »

there is just an overlay so people with shit pc's can run the track at optimal fps, so no sorry
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

J.Perry-669 wrote:there is just an overlay so people with shit pc's can run the track at optimal fps, so no sorry
Yeahh riiiight.

Yeah no worries, I might add some grass to my track because I've seen Horsham and the snow looking overlay is blinding.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

Don't bother getting critique if you're not going to listen, track is terrible.
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

I'm actually salty that me and Stocksy explained every detail of how the track was in real life and what jumps were where. Stocksy was there shooting for Transmoto and knew every single detail of the track.

We helped you beta it a month ago so you could release something new and exciting and have people wan't to race it.

You didn't take in any of our advice, you kept the same stupid sections that are no where near close to real life and you went off that overlay which was horrible.

Then to top it off you didn't add any decals so it looks like it's snow. It's disgraceful Jack, and a real shame considering your tracks are usually on point.
westy26
Team: Privateer

Post by westy26 »

onefoureight wrote:I'm actually salty that me and Stocksy explained every detail of how the track was in real life and what jumps were where. Stocksy was there shooting for Transmoto and knew every single detail of the track.

We helped you beta it a month ago so you could release something new and exciting and have people wan't to race it.

You didn't take in any of our advice, you kept the same stupid sections that are no where near close to real life and you went off that overlay which was horrible.

Then to top it off you didn't add any decals so it looks like it's snow. It's disgraceful Jack, and a real shame considering your tracks are usually on point.
I was actually here testing two weeks ago and the track is spot on perfect, from memory, your from a completely different state and have never actually seen Horsham in your life (in fact you have been to Vic twice cartwheeling one of the times over a small jump and another time your shitbox bike wouldn't work), which gives you no reason to critique it on how it is considering you have not been here irl. Also has Stocksy actually ridden the track or just taken some pics there 2-3 years ago when it was different and doesn't know how it actually rides?
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

westy26 wrote:I was actually here testing two weeks ago and the track is spot on perfect, from memory, your from a completely different state and have never actually seen Horsham in your life (in fact you have been to Vic twice cartwheeling one of the times over a small jump and another time your shitbox bike wouldn't work), which gives you no reason to critique it on how it is considering you have not been here irl. Also has Stocksy actually ridden the track or just taken some pics there 2-3 years ago when it was different and doesn't know how it actually rides?
On a scale of one to retard you break the scale of retardation, if you honestly think the track is "spot on perfect". Yes, I have ridden the track plenty of times, although I did not race here last year I spent three days walking the track.. So, I have a fairly well built memory of the track and it's elevations. You're such a suck up, we gave him criticism a month ago on what needs to be fixed, the track had potential and plenty of time to fulfill it's potential.
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

westy26 wrote:
onefoureight wrote:I'm actually salty that me and Stocksy explained every detail of how the track was in real life and what jumps were where. Stocksy was there shooting for Transmoto and knew every single detail of the track.

I was actually here testing two weeks ago and the track is spot on perfect, from memory, your from a completely different state and have never actually seen Horsham in your life (in fact you have been to Vic twice cartwheeling one of the times over a small jump and another time your shitbox bike wouldn't work), which gives you no reason to critique it on how it is considering you have not been here irl. Also has Stocksy actually ridden the track or just taken some pics there 2-3 years ago when it was different and doesn't know how it actually rides?
I said I have actually seen Horsham IRL, I stopped in to have a look at the track on the way down.

True, I am from NSW.

You just said in teamspeak. "It's sort of close" so please hop off perrys nuts because you got the track early.

Not only has stocksy ridden there, he's raced at a high level and he was the professional photographer for the irl MX Nationals.

And also testing? What are you testing? You don't test anything. You get given stuff from Daddy because he helps out CDR. So don't act like you're something special when you get smoked by C graders.
T_Althaus921
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by T_Althaus921 »

http://youtu.be/J0h1H7UlNrM

I do believe the track was built off of this video if anyone was wondering :D
westy26
Team: Privateer

Post by westy26 »

I said I have actually seen Horsham IRL, I stopped in to have a look at the track on the way down.

True, I am from NSW.

You just said in teamspeak. "It's sort of close" so please hop off perrys nuts because you got the track early.

Not only has stocksy ridden there, he's raced at a high level and he was the professional photographer for the irl MX Nationals.

And also testing? What are you testing? You don't test anything. You get given stuff from Daddy because he helps out CDR. So don't act like you're something special when you get smoked by C graders.[/quote]'

Big call out from someone who cased a 10 foot double on a 450 and ate shit.....
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

T_Althaus921 wrote:http://youtu.be/J0h1H7UlNrM

I do believe the track was built off of this video if anyone was wondering :D
If that is the case the scale is really messed up. Track in game is probably 3 times as wide and wfo 90% of the track.
Also what's up with the off-track decals?