First SX Track: Stage One!

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

First SX Track: Stage One!

Post by sethiemeboi »

this is stage one of my newest and only SX track ive been working on for about 3-4 days. its really fun to ride on and i hope you all will love it as much as me!!

in game the track is called "myfirsttrack" and the gates are setup to where you are on a motocross track that i built a long time ago. it was my first motocross track. but right now the main focus is the sx track!

soon i'll have the objects done and move the gates to the sx track but for now this is what i got! after all its only stage one.

link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/iq8pj ... ttrack.rar

and please review with honest opinions and suggestions so i can make it to its full potential!

also it says board attachment quota has been reached so i cant get any pics here, so you'll just have to trust me.

thanks to:
jlv for the great game
Garrett Hollenbeck for testing the track out and giving suggestions
whoever made the tough blocks used in the 2015 Fammx Spring SX Tracks
and whoever else i'm missing

thanks enjoy the track!
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Re: First SX Track: Stage One!

Post by sethiemeboi »

go to : TrailMenaceRacing.FlowTechMxs.com:19855 to race the track
Excision187
Team: CS Motorsports

Post by Excision187 »

Excision187

Post by Excision187 »

Honestly, if you had made the track in the corner the only track and focused on having a better surrounding this would have been a great track. The track in the middle is really boring and just wasting space but the supercross one is fun and has some good flow. Overall it's great for your first track, keep it up!
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Excision187 wrote:Honestly, if you had made the track in the corner the only track and focused on having a better surrounding this would have been a great track. The track in the middle is really boring and just wasting space but the supercross one is fun and has some good flow. Overall it's great for your first track, keep it up!
wow thanks alot! i think i will get rid of the middle track and try my best to focus on the SX. the only thing is that i have the corner track... in the corner. i know there is a way to make the boundries of your map/track smaller, but can you make it bigger?

and also thanks for posting those screen shots :D
Excision187

Post by Excision187 »

I'm no track builder, I've only played around in editor for a few minutes. I know there has to be a way to make the boundaries bigger because of the massive tracks I've seen built but I'm not sure how to do it. If you get it figured out and can make the SX track the main focus you will have a great track. Also, you're welcome on the screenshots :D
bradenc22
Team: Privateer

Post by bradenc22 »

Excision187 wrote:I'm no track builder, I've only played around in editor for a few minutes. I know there has to be a way to make the boundaries bigger because of the massive tracks I've seen built but I'm not sure how to do it. If you get it figured out and can make the SX track the main focus you will have a great track. Also, you're welcome on the screenshots :D
To make the boundaries bigger you have to go into the terrain in your track folder and make the second number bigger. Don't do it on a track already built because it will stretch the jumps and I don't know if theres a way to not do that.