Sunrise MX Park

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Sunrise MX Park

Post by sethiemeboi »

This is my imperfect replica of sunrise mx! or, formally known ass racetown 395. either way, there arent any replicas that i know of, of this track so i took a shot at this one and i like the results! its nothing too special and its not hard, but for people who have been here, or seen videos on it, its gonna be a blast!

the main reason i made it is cause i ride and race here all the time, i live like, 30 minutes away from it.

post your honest opinions please!

once again cant post screenshots..

link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/8ue0g ... riseMx.rar

puremxs link : http://www.puremxs.com/Tracks/TrackView ... ackID=1126 (here you can see a screenshot)
tommyz21
Team: Vertex

Re: Sunrise MX Park

Post by tommyz21 »

is this the sunrise in adelanto that used to be 395 raceway
lukescheff wrote:yeah i think rf should do it as like an amateur series or maybe just for the gp fans
tommyz21
Team: Vertex

Post by tommyz21 »

i find this track pretty fun because of the jumps also i used to love this track growing up this was my home track and then it kinda went to shit with the lack of track prep by the owners
lukescheff wrote:yeah i think rf should do it as like an amateur series or maybe just for the gp fans
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

tommyz21 wrote:i find this track pretty fun because of the jumps also i used to love this track growing up this was my home track and then it kinda went to shit with the lack of track prep by the owners
its my home track as well. it actually got shut down when it was racetown and got bought by the comp edge owner. he keeps it pretty good
G_Monaay147

Post by G_Monaay147 »

<3
Knight24_
Team: Privateer

Post by Knight24_ »

No ruts or roughness whatsoever and somewhat slick.. Man oh man it'd be a nice track if you put at least roughness & ruts
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Knight24_ wrote:No ruts or roughness whatsoever and somewhat slick.. Man oh man it'd be a nice track if you put at least roughness & ruts
Dude i made this track when i was just learning how to make tracks. I've gotten alot better and i'm currently working on 2 different maps right now, one is our team compound and the other is this track but not so shitty.