[Release] 2014 Husaberg Enduro 125ccm Template

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Kording
Team: Privateer

[Release] 2014 Husaberg Enduro 125ccm Template

Post by Kording »

I got requests for the template, so I figured I release the whole thing. Here is the full PSD template. Do what ever you want with it. Atleast give some credit. Have fun.
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/vy9sw46rwf75ul ... e.rar?dl=0
Tennis, Basketball and Baseball all requires one ball
Motocross requires two!
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Re: [Release] 2014 Husaberg Enduro 125ccm Template

Post by VUSTTOS »

This bike is extremly well done. Thank you very much. :D
Alex V111#1017
Tonimxer984
Team: TG Films

Post by Tonimxer984 »

Thanks for sharing,top notch work right here!!!
2016 EMF SX 250 Amateur Champion
NathanK154
Team: Privateer

Post by NathanK154 »

yes thanks so much :D :lol:
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

Are husabergs and husqvarnas related somehow? Never noticed the similarity till now. Either way you killled it on this. Good job.
brandonmx
Team: WP Suspension

Post by brandonmx »

husaberg used to be ktm s second brand til husky came in good job kording
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

dbaum25moto wrote:Are husabergs and husqvarnas related somehow? Never noticed the similarity till now. Either way you killled it on this. Good job.
Originally Husaberg was founded when Husqvarna was sold to italy (Husqvarna is swedish). Alot of the engineer and workers for former Husqvarna started up Husaberg and kept that going for quite some time, still keeping a strong swedish brand in business.
When Husaberg had economical troubles in the 2000s KTM bought the brand and it kind of had a new start. The production was moved to Austria but all the development was kept in Sweden mostly.
Husqvarna was under this time run by the Cagiva/Maico brand with mixed success. In the late 2000s the the Husqvarna motocycles brand was at an all time low and the factory was shut down.
A lot of the technicians and engineers from Husqvarna motorcycles was then hired by Husaberg/KTM.
The brand of Husaberg was still performing so-so during this time and was mostly used as a platform to try new technology that would later be applied to the KTM production line.
In 201X (cant remember the year) KTM decided to buy the brand of Husqvarna and restart the production of Husqvarna bikes. At the same time the brand of Husaberg sadly met its end but it was pretty much only a faceswap for the company as the entire development structure of Husaberg was moved to Husqvarna. The brand pretty much only changed names and got alot more funding from KTM.
Husqvarna is historically a stronger brand name than Husaberg and it made sense to switch and we swedes still gets to keep some motorcycle development in our country :P

Forgive me for any facts i might have gotten wrong but this is a big picture of it.
Schorle
Team: Eifel Racing

Post by Schorle »

How can use the skin that i made in MXsim?
They call me Poppa, Poppa Wheelie!

Sorry for my bad english! I'm German!