2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by mack| spokes »

nickuzick wrote:Have you considered that Aussies are not the target for the series? The complaints that you have are because this is hosted at a certain time that is convenient to North Americans and if Aussies want to join up they shouldn't have to accommodate you.
i'm not complaining about time? i never said they should change race time for all Aussie's?? i just said maybe the three race pass is a good idea for Aussie's ya stain.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

You have a roof over your head, a computer, and an Internet connection. It's $25. Since you already have that, I'm pretty confident you could come up with the cash. Stop crying lady. Sonny doesn't need any competition.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Good to see the people that effort in the community get something in return, I've got not problem with paying $25. That's honestly cheap.. You should place Iracing if you want to get bent over :lol: $15 for 1 track and $11.95 for 1 car. Anyways point is for the content we get from this it's well worth the price we pay.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Holy spelling errors smh..
Versus-PC_Official
Team: VersusPC.com

Post by Versus-PC_Official »

mack| spokes wrote:well for me paying $33 dollars for a series i can only race maybe two events, i want all the tracks so i can ride them when they are tracks that are current and everyone are playing around on, maybe a three race pass or a six race pass might be a good option but this will be hard to do.

Then spend $33 have the tracks, cheaper than many game expansion packs/deluxe editions, and none of those have 12 killer updated maps!
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

I can see the pros and cons to having the to pay $25 but after all the stick rf get from say the track being "late" or "not as good as last year" i can see where they are coming from with the price and with the amount of prizes up for offer ($1450 in gift cards + all the other stuff). Also like said before $25 / 12rounds = $2 a round last time i checked when i went last raced it probably cost $40 which is only for a days worth of racing $2 for a life time of riding think of it like that, also being that the rf tracks are some of the best tracks being made i feel that they are justified to charge for all there hard work (if rf have to then pay out the company's providing the great prizes then surely the profit they end up with won't actually pay there electricity bill from playing mx simulator this may not be true but it puts things into perspective for some of you)
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
GlebVolkov
Team: Impact

Post by GlebVolkov »

Why not made a "Champ Signup" of 25$ and a " 1 Round Signup" at something like 2$ (the prize of each track i guess)? Because i want race rF, but i probably cant race all rounds, and i dont want put 25$, even if its cheap, to not race all the rounds...
10th 2015 EMF Pro Outdoors 450 | 3rd 2015 EMF Italian Pro Championship
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

GlebVolkov wrote:Why not made a "Champ Signup" of 25$ and a " 1 Round Signup" at something like 2$ (the prize of each track i guess)? Because i want race rF, but i probably cant race all rounds, and i dont want put 25$, even if its cheap, to not race all the rounds...
You don't wanna pay $25 dollars to race but you have over $100 dollars worth of models in your team pack for sx alone.

logic/10

Overall I think this will increase the overall racing experience this game provides.
Donate if you like My Creations
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

pay to race but no money for riders
prizes of second 450 pro same as the first in 250 amateur LOL
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

GlebVolkov wrote:Why not made a "Champ Signup" of 25$ and a " 1 Round Signup" at something like 2$ (the prize of each track i guess)? Because i want race rF, but i probably cant race all rounds, and i dont want put 25$, even if its cheap, to not race all the rounds...
I know that has been under consideration, but the amount of time it would take just to manage everything is just ridiculous. Having to check wheels paypal, compare to licenses, compare to bans and everything, just taking too much time to be wort it. Better to have a 12$ entry fee for round 7 and later or something imo, for those who couldn't/didn't want to race in the beginning.
M@xTizZz wrote:i wish you all the best with the new system, now the guys who deserve something will have something.
I might be able to race some of them :)
Totally down with Tizz here! :)
760Liam wrote:
checkerz wrote: *Prizes are subject to change or be completely removed at any time without notice under the discretion of rF Gaming*
oh
It's much better to make that disclaimer in the beginning. For the EMF SX season, we had Motosport as our sponsor. According to them, their cut budget meant that we wouldn't get the sponsorship we were meant to have. Things can change and Checkz and RF luckily enough told us day 1 that it may be that way. So we just felt lucky the we never changed "Prizes: Coming soon...." on EMF as that'd been very discouraging to remove prices, instead of not adding.
mack| spokes wrote:There is next to no reassurance on to what happens someone who pays $25 could have a computer malfunction or the tracks might not be able to run on there PC.
By signing up you should be aware of the risk, also they've said there are no refunds. It's all up to the buyer.
mack| spokes wrote:Where is all the money going? Just to people like yourself who I have barely thought you had ANYTHING to do with hosting.... more text
When a project this big comes around, there are multiple things that are happening, also multiple costs and multiple people doing things. We assume here that rF does not generate any income on regular bases, so the expenses have to be paid privately by someone, perhaps Wheels? Costs are:
  • Having the website up and running. You need to pay a yearly fee for your domain name and your web storage, unless you have your own web storage in your basement, which I doubt rF uses.
  • Most people in rF are grown up and are working. They doesn't have all the time in the world to goof around and do what they want. Some are married and have kids, which takes time.
Then I would guess the money is divided to the following:
  • RF to pay fees, as I mentioned above
  • Website administrators - It takes time and effort to maintain, develop and run a website.
  • Track builders - Making tracks this high quality takes an immense amount of time, paying this is more or less a steal considering the time everyone puts in.
  • Hosters - People have to host the event(s). Takes time to set up, prepare etc.
  • Livestream - Livestreaming does at least take as long as the event itself. Also it is not the most fun to do, if you run into the case that there are no battles on the track. I promise you that having 25m to go is not fun then.
  • Referee/Judges - Reviewing protests and discussing them takes time too.
Usually I'm not promoting paying in video games, but I think RF did it right. They tell you what you get and can expect. They tell you disclaimers as there are no refunds. The tracks are always high quality, and I do hope that the races will have the same quality as the tracks from now on, as it's more salty to be banned once you've paid 25$. I am going to sign up for this season and trying my luck in pro's. We'll have to wait and see how that goes. Thanks rF for everything, finally it feels like you get what you've deserved for many years.
GlebVolkov
Team: Impact

Post by GlebVolkov »

Ohagan75 wrote:
You don't wanna pay $25 dollars to race but you have over $100 dollars worth of models in your team pack for sx alone.

logic/10

Overall I think this will increase the overall racing experience this game provides.
Maybe because im not the only members of the team to put money for the model, and i can use the model everytimes, i mean, i dont wanna pay 25$ if i can ride only 6 of 12 rounds..
10th 2015 EMF Pro Outdoors 450 | 3rd 2015 EMF Italian Pro Championship
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Wahlamt wrote:
GlebVolkov wrote: Then I would guess the money is divided to the following:
  • RF to pay fees, as I mentioned above
  • Website administrators - It takes time and effort to maintain, develop and run a website.
  • Track builders - Making tracks this high quality takes an immense amount of time, paying this is more or less a steal considering the time everyone puts in.
  • Hosters - People have to host the event(s). Takes time to set up, prepare etc.
  • Livestream - Livestreaming does at least take as long as the event itself. Also it is not the most fun to do, if you run into the case that there are no battles on the track. I promise you that having 25m to go is not fun then.
  • Referee/Judges - Reviewing protests and discussing them takes time too.
And nothing for riders who pay to race, what a nice logic lol.
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
podium1

Post by podium1 »

I like the idea of having something like a 6 round pass for like 12-15$. Just show up to whichever races you can make (I'll only be able to race 3 rounds tops haha).
Even though this would cut back the amount of time needed to look at the emails and PayPal for a single round signup. Would it still be too much? You could straight off the bat separate those who have bought full season passes
and those that bought a half-season pass.
"Games fuckin Broken" -Dmull
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

skyzen wrote:And nothing for riders who pay to race, what a nice logic lol.

I didn't realize over a $1200 worth of prizes was nothing. I guess you learn something new everyday.
Donate if you like My Creations
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Ohagan75 wrote:
skyzen wrote:And nothing for riders who pay to race, what a nice logic lol.

I didn't realize over a $1200 worth of prizes was nothing. I guess you learn something new everyday.