2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by M@xTizZz »

reu53d wrote:So does this mean EMF is fucked?
If you mean, you'll have to pay to race 2016 EMF World MXSGP, reply is : no

If you mean, EMF has already think about it and wanted to implement it on the website, reply is : yes,
since mid-2015 we were thinking about it with Yohann Mayer (EMF masteradmin).
We wanted to create a little economy where people who deserve something can have something, they'll not pay yacht of ferrari car with this money but this is a little compensation for their hard work ...
I told about it with Stephen Barrington at the beginning of this year.
Finally we (EMF) decided to not doing it this year, rF made it and we support them 200% for this decision !
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
JVanderlee225
Team: MadCape

Post by JVanderlee225 »

It's about time. Hopefully this will make people think twice about doing something stupid (myself included) and not only that but will keep people interested all series because there is something riding on it. So far from what I've seen the guys that have been around for a while have no problem with this it seems to be only the guys I haven't heard of. Seems fine to me.

Happy to get back racing hopefully it will be a fun year.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

James_122 wrote:I think You are over estimating how much these guys will actually get once it is divided amongst the group. So many whiny edmondsons in here.
If you're gonna make a joke, at least spell it right, Shit Stain. *Edmonson
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
zg290
Team: Privateer

Post by zg290 »

JVanderlee225 wrote:It's about time. Hopefully this will make people think twice about doing something stupid (myself included) and not only that but will keep people interested all series because there is something riding on it. So far from what I've seen the guys that have been around for a while have no problem with this it seems to be only the guys I haven't heard of. Seems fine to me.

Im new and i agree lol i think of it as a map pack thing like on alive or reflex. I think its not a bad idea.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

zg290 wrote:I sent mine in last night, so about when will I get the track link? Thanks
checkerz wrote: Track download links will be sent to your email inbox weekly (upon normal release times approximately Monday-Wednesday prior to the race). Tracks will be linked to each member and may not be shared. You must use your link and your registration key for tracks to function properly.

It's not even the week of the race and you're asking for the track.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Lnxa wrote:
zg290 wrote:I sent mine in last night, so about when will I get the track link? Thanks
checkerz wrote: Track download links will be sent to your email inbox weekly (upon normal release times approximately Monday-Wednesday prior to the race). Tracks will be linked to each member and may not be shared. You must use your link and your registration key for tracks to function properly.

It's not even the week of the race and you're asking for the track.
LMAO
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
BehindBarsMX854
Team: Motostar

Post by BehindBarsMX854 »

I just wonder how close the pro to ams sandbagging will be watched? Some of these ams run crazy times. And to be honest I am not very good but would like to race. And if I pay $25 and there's a ton of sandbaggers I won't be able to race. So then the $25 gets me nothing.
BehindBarsMX854
Team: Motostar

Post by BehindBarsMX854 »

Don't get me wron I love this. Just hope you use a little more force on the sand bagging issues.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

checkerz wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote:Only question I have left, is what's going on when I hear that the top 5 guys in 450 are going to be dropping down to the 250 class? Seems stupid unfair.
This is not an official ruling... (just my personal thoughts)

I've heard buzz about it. I'd first be curious to find out why. If it is that they like the 250 more, they like the time slot more, or they think there will be more or less competition... From there we can actually look at it and potentially do something. If it's time slot, maybe we flip flop 250 and 450. I can't blame them if they just like the 250 more, and honestly, competition in both classes is always incredibly deep and you're just as welcome as they are to move up or down classes. We have a few days and a pretty good relationship with our racers (I think), so hopefully they are willing and able to share their thoughts on why/what they are doing and we can then meet as an rF staff and decide if we should be reacting with any changes.

I personally always want to see the fastest guys race the fastest guys, but if they enjoy the 250 more after spending countless hours on the 450 over the past seasons, I can't really argue that either. It is a game after all, and we all started to have fun.

I'd just like to say that this years 450 class has been incredible to watch and race in during SX. That being said it's beyond me how guys with the speed to have a career number during 2 seasons could drop down to 250. I see the time slot/ bike preference issue being no different than the $25 issue, if you really want to race then just sack up and deal with it. If the Hunter rumor is true then 1. He lives on the East Coast so he's not staying up late and 2. He's been riding a 450 for a long ass time so he's plenty comfortable riding a 450 vs. a 250. So that would just be a case of Sandbagging which will go for many others.

I love how legit this series is getting with the addition of paying to race, so why hurt how legit the competition is by letting riders sandbag? Just seems like a no-brainer to me but regardless thanks for announcing this and providing us another awesome season of racing! Can't wait! :D
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
James_122 wrote:I think You are over estimating how much these guys will actually get once it is divided amongst the group. So many whiny edmondsons in here.
If you're gonna make a joke, at least spell it right, Shit Stain. *Edmonson
Sorry Sunny
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

What would be the last day to buy into this to be able to race round1? (for ams)
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Snopro704 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote:Only question I have left, is what's going on when I hear that the top 5 guys in 450 are going to be dropping down to the 250 class? Seems stupid unfair.
This is not an official ruling... (just my personal thoughts)

I've heard buzz about it. I'd first be curious to find out why. If it is that they like the 250 more, they like the time slot more, or they think there will be more or less competition... From there we can actually look at it and potentially do something. If it's time slot, maybe we flip flop 250 and 450. I can't blame them if they just like the 250 more, and honestly, competition in both classes is always incredibly deep and you're just as welcome as they are to move up or down classes. We have a few days and a pretty good relationship with our racers (I think), so hopefully they are willing and able to share their thoughts on why/what they are doing and we can then meet as an rF staff and decide if we should be reacting with any changes.

I personally always want to see the fastest guys race the fastest guys, but if they enjoy the 250 more after spending countless hours on the 450 over the past seasons, I can't really argue that either. It is a game after all, and we all started to have fun.

If the Hunter rumor is true then 1. He lives on the East Coast so he's not staying up late and 2. He's been riding a 450 for a long ass time so he's plenty comfortable riding a 450 vs. a 250.
He does this every year, Last year it was "I'm gonna miss a few rounds".
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

Osari52 wrote:Don't even sugar coat it Rush, they don't deserve light sarcasm...

Should be more like:

It's really fucking dumb that guys that slay on a 450 are dropping down to race the tiddler class... Just stupid to see we're going to have a sack full of Marty Davalos' and Jeffrey Herlings' racing the 250s again... Start filling up the sandbags boys!
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Snopro704 wrote:1. He lives on the East Coast so he's not staying up late
Jack... The East coast guys stay up the latest to race out of all of North America. 450 Outdoor races don't usually end until almost midnight
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

JVanderlee225 wrote:It's about time. Hopefully this will make people think twice about doing something stupid (myself included) and not only that but will keep people interested all series because there is something riding on it. So far from what I've seen the guys that have been around for a while have no problem with this it seems to be only the guys I haven't heard of. Seems fine to me.

Vanderlee is only acting positive because Toronto has the #1 pick in the NHL draft. Don't worry tho, once the Maple Leafs tank again he'll be back to his Vanderbombing ways come Supercross time. :)
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol: