2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Cody Darr »

Sim is really going to shit here...
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
JVanderlee225
Team: MadCape

Post by JVanderlee225 »

James_122 wrote:I also got Vanderlee to change his name to Buffalo Barb.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

>Pays $25 for membership
>Gets scheduled to work on the 1st race of season
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Ih8Hondas wrote:RIP all the casuals. I can't justify spending that kind of money just for a couple months of getting content on time
$25.......

You motha fuckaz are making it out like it's 2500.

"Just for a couple months".

Imagine paying someone $25 for hard labour for a couple months. yeah I'd do it, mexicans hit me up.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

onefoureight wrote:mexicans hit me up.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
dboivin
Team: Privateer

Post by dboivin »

Ddavis wrote:
Ih8Hondas wrote:RIP all the casuals. I can't justify spending that kind of money just for a couple months of getting content on time. There's no point if you don't race the series. I'm guessing this will hurt game sales and community growth as well since tracks won't be accessible. That was what was great about Sim. Even the goons could have fun on the tracks every week. Now that's gone and I along with many others will probably not be online much, if at all any more.
Bye
he's right. i'm a casual. i play every night. i download every track..specially the nationals/supercrosses. I watch every live race (real)...i'm a big fan of motocross. Its the only reason i play this game. its by far the best out there due to the fan community that makes it great.

Couple days ago i seen the pay to play plan for nationals that will probably carry on to next years supercross. I don't disagree with the content creators wanting to get paid for their work. they have that right. but...

i'm not gonna deny, i lost interest in playing immediately. haven't hit the launch icon since. The big draw to this game for me was seeing the latest tracks and trying it out.

unfortunately, even tho the hard cores, as much as they hate cruddy players, need them. Its virtually like trying to run a motocross track in real life....no one likes a C rider.....but guess what, you won't survive unless they show up to race and pay the bills.

having enough money isn't issue with me. i make plenty of money. heck, i race the vet class in real life (should give you an idea of my age). I think its more of a feeling of disappointment that this is what it comes to. I've been around gaming since the 90's....before most of you were born, lmao. This will probably turn this community into a niche game from here on out. Sure, the main base will pay this time. and 90% will do the next. there will be a small circle of dedicated pro's who ride this game out the very end....then realize they don't have a constant pool of C riders to fill the ranks back up.

bottom line. if the fan base stopped making graphics and tracks for this game, it would die a fast painful death...so everyone appreciates what is done or has been done to keep this game going. I applaud the community.

so maybe i'll not be able to take it when they release red bud and i'll pony up $25 to ride that track....but who knows. until then i'll just go ride my harley. good luck. hopefully it works out. its one of the best games ever created IMO.

Signed, casual mxsim'r

ps. DD your an idiot.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

onefoureight wrote:mexicans hit me up.
Hi
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

DP but i don't think people realize they will get the track, but it's going to be a little later ( 1 month i believe ), just like the RB SR. Chill out, geez
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
dboivin

Post by dboivin »

hopefully the delay option keeps everyone on board. like i said, i hope this works but i totally understand the complaints from the casual non-racers like me.

i'm eager for national today. i usually download the track, ride it til i get a good lap....then i watch the national on tv. its kind of a ritual. lol. now can't do that without paying $25. I"ll pass.
dboivin

Post by dboivin »

just a suggestion but a better model woulda been a deal struck with JLV to misdirect % from every mxs license toward the supercross/nationals community since that is literally what is keeping the game alive and thriving. This coulda been used to develop tracks/bikes/skinz on a continual basis and guys wouldn't think they were doing it for the love of the game til the point where they refuse to do it unless they get paid.
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

Ih8Hondas wrote:RIP all the casuals. I can't justify spending that kind of money just for a couple months of getting content on time. There's no point if you don't race the series. I'm guessing this will hurt game sales and community growth as well since tracks won't be accessible. That was what was great about Sim. Even the goons could have fun on the tracks every week. Now that's gone and I along with many others will probably not be online much, if at all any more.
Ddavis wrote:Bye
Lnxa wrote:Image
How convenient, both of y'all with #1 plates in your avatar and both pushing people away from the game. We get it, you're already good. Some of us want the chance to work on our skills to try and be that good.

It's attitudes like this that will kill this community. Not pay to play.

I'm trying to get more people playing this convoluted game and y'all are encouraging them to never play again. Thanks.

After all...
Gucci#9473
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

They didn't say that because they're good at the game. They said it because that guy is acting as though his refusal to pay is actually going to matter and make rF change their minds
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

It has been said before but really it's 25 dollars hahahahahhahahahahahah come on how do you guys even dare to complain.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Can everyone just stop bitching please its 25$ that goes to something that is worthy of spending 25$ and all you guys want to do is bitch and complain about it at this point I'm surprised wheels and chex didn't just say fuck this because all everyone is doing is complaining. If you don't want to spend 25$ don't race. If you wanna spend 25$ go right ahead. Either way what I'm saying is that if your complaining about this then just go back and look at all the great races and tracks you have ridden the past few years that are IRL replicas before you say some stupid shit. RANT OVER
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Anchor_b wrote:It has been said before but really it's 25 dollars hahahahahhahahahahahah come on how do you guys even dare to complain.
*whiny little girl voice* BUT IT WAS FREE BEFORE AND I DESERVE FOR IT TO ALWAYS BE FREE!!!!
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn