JGMX: Outlaws MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

JGMX: Outlaws MX

Post by jgmtbike »

Hey guys! I'll start off by saying that this is definitely the hardest JGMX track out there. Many of my friends asked me to make a rf style track and this was about as close as I could get. the braking bumps turned out pretty good and I also really like how I transitioned from braking bumps to the corner. Thank you motoboss for the decals stolen from hostile hills... Hostile hills was also quite an inspiration for the track itself. Anyways I really hope you guys like this one. And please leave feedback on this one as I seriously need to know if people like the bumps, corners, width, etc.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c1id6 ... miller.rar
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Re: JGMX: Outlaws MX

Post by chaseb31 »

Dude great job on these tracks, prolly sum of the best and well made tracks ive played in a long time! keep the hard work goin i love playing these tracks, ur ruts are perfection!
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Huntermx164
Team: D&H

Post by Huntermx164 »

Track is straight boss! Absolutely love em man!
6th-2016 rF Lites Pro FAMmx Fall Cup
14th-2016 rF Lites Pro MotoOption Supercross
1st-2015 FAMmx Fall Cup 250 Amateur
1st-2015 FAMmx Fall Cup 450 Amateur

alvarez_495
Team: Don't Need One

Post by alvarez_495 »

Back at it again with a sick ass track
TheBigLez
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TheBigLez »

looks mint keep it up
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

A lot of fun with awesome ruts carved into the corners and great jumps. I also loved the use of jumping down and up the elevations.

Only downside to this track was the width. It feels tight and cramped in a lot of places. I say this since you were trying to go after Hostile Hills in the making of this. HH's was very wide and had at least 3-4 options in every corner and straight away. This track had only 1 fast option in parts. I feel like this track wont race as good as it seems. Lots of carnage from people running into each other. Also felt like the track wasnt very open and was built on top of itself. Track is only a couple feet from itself in spots.

= All in all, This is an awesome track with great corners and great jump usage. The braking bumps help you drop into the ruts better since they are built in one piece. Please keep using that technique. :shock: Just wish it was wider and felt more spread out... Not complaining though. I love your work. Thanks for another release! :D
Whether you think you can or you can't; your probably right. - Henry Ford
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

MotoGoon31 wrote:A lot of fun with awesome ruts carved into the corners and great jumps. I also loved the use of jumping down and up the elevations.

Only downside to this track was the width. It feels tight and cramped in a lot of places. I say this since you were trying to go after Hostile Hills in the making of this. HH's was very wide and had at least 3-4 options in every corner and straight away. This track had only 1 fast option in parts. I feel like this track wont race as good as it seems. Lots of carnage from people running into each other. Also felt like the track wasnt very open and was built on top of itself. Track is only a couple feet from itself in spots.

= All in all, This is an awesome track with great corners and great jump usage. The braking bumps help you drop into the ruts better since they are built in one piece. Please keep using that technique. :shock: Just wish it was wider and felt more spread out... Not complaining though. I love your work. Thanks for another release! :D
Thanks for really writing an honest review! I hope you have fun on the track and i will take your suggestions into consideration for my next track
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

ScrubDatMx
Team: Late Night Crew

Post by ScrubDatMx »

Hey JGMX do you think you can make a low version for people like me can run it. And I think that if your going to do it you should take away the trees, vehicles, and other you can go through. Thanks keep it up on the tracks I love this track!! :D
John23

Post by John23 »

Amazing track, man! Please keep the content coming!
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

Another flawless track! Always amazing! every single time I see "JGMX", I get excited because I know it's going to be perfect quality!
Fastest lap is 2:10.6 on a 350 (I'm a C rider and I tipped over once)
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
Flo#114
Team: FCrew/Twöla

Post by Flo#114 »

The track is so good! So much fun
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Here's a track map for those of you who would like it:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/a2ky0brj2qdx77z/map.png#
Aggressively Mediocre Image
devin_s
Team: Privateer

Post by devin_s »

never fail to impress :D awesome track
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

thanks for the kind and supportive words everybody. I hope to race you all online sometime :D

ThatWhiteGuy
Team: #Goonsquad

Post by ThatWhiteGuy »

10/10