kawasaki

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
nickuzick

kawasaki

Post by nickuzick »

Is this a joke? I would be pissed if I was Jay and saw this being done to the model.
FOLEY153
Team: Privateer

Re: kawasaki

Post by FOLEY153 »

what?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Is this serious?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Why are you guys questioning it? It actually looks like someone new to skinning put a bit of effort into it. Even if it isn't the highest of quality, you need to start somewhere. So is the rule that you can't release a skin for a paid high quality model unless you're a pro in skinning? This guy tried, apart from who ever released this.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

He's made almost no progress with skinning so I think he just doesn't care. If he wanted to make something that looks like it's worth releasing he should be able to do so after around 3 months of skinning. It looks like it takes 5 minutes or less.
FOLEY153
Team: Privateer

Post by FOLEY153 »

Wahlamt wrote:Why are you guys questioning it? It actually looks like someone new to skinning put a bit of effort into it. Even if it isn't the highest of quality, you need to start somewhere. So is the rule that you can't release a skin for a paid high quality model unless you're a pro in skinning? This guy tried, apart from who ever released this.
thanks Wahlamt
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

nickuzick wrote:He's made almost no progress with skinning so I think he just doesn't care. If he wanted to make something that looks like it's worth releasing he should be able to do so after around 3 months of skinning. It looks like it takes 5 minutes or less.
you should delete your forums account.

and while your at it delete life.exe as well
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

sethiemeboi wrote: you should delete your forums account.

and while your at it delete life.exe as well
Why is that? Because I say something that nobody else does? It looks bad. It makes the model that Jay made look like trash when in reality it's very sick.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

sethiemeboi wrote:
nickuzick wrote:He's made almost no progress with skinning so I think he just doesn't care. If he wanted to make something that looks like it's worth releasing he should be able to do so after around 3 months of skinning. It looks like it takes 5 minutes or less.
i bet you also take 5 minutes or less before you just have to release it. ZING
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

nice 35 subscribers btw
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

sethiemeboi wrote:i bet you also take 5 minutes or less before you just have to release it. ZING
What?
sethiemeboi wrote:nice 35 subscribers btw
Thanks! I don't try to get any, I just put videos up. If I had 0 I would still put videos up. Not everybody posts videos to get famous.
TiagoGomesMX
Team: Fasthouse Co.

Post by TiagoGomesMX »

Nick im sorry but you are notorious for being the cancer of this forum. And right now you are being cancerous.
TM_Infidel wrote:The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Honestly I have nothing against you Nick you're a cool guy when I talk to you but honestly I don't think Jay would give 2 fucks because Bryce bought the model (at least I would hope) so then why should he be limited to what he can do with it if it's his own money? I'm just pointing out the obvious because what you're implying is that he can't do what he wants with his own money, so please just let people have their freedom and don't worry about what they are doing.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

The world isn't "you tried, gold star" I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. It looks bad and if I'm the bad guy because I point it out then I can live with that. Call me cancer but it won't make any of Bryce's work look halfway decent.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I also would like to add that I would not said anything if he wasn't so damn proud of everything he does. He's made progress but it's nothing to release yet.