2 trolls ganging up in 01

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
spencerturley
Team: Spencer Turley Team

2 trolls ganging up in 01

Post by spencerturley »

2 guys both named Ronnie Mac both #69 uid 15235 and uid 14794 in elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19801 they start troll punting staying right beside each other break checking the leaders everything a troll can do. laps 2-4. 1 troll is not bad I can get around that but 2 working simultaneously together to take people out on purpose is a bit much. that is preventing the race from going on. and yes they were not missing timing gates but every half way decent troll knows not to do that now but what they were doing is just as bad I hope you can see that jlv thanks. here are a few different links to the demo if one doesn't work for you: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dntso ... lls.mxdemo http://www.mediafire.com/download/4pgpi ... trolls.rar
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVl_TV ... 2yoqBBJytQ
All My Custom Track Download Links Are In Descriptions Of My YouTube Videos Under "My Custom Tracks" Playlist
Message Me On Instagram @spencerturley To Get In My Discord/Team
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Re: 2 trolls ganging up in 01

Post by Rush »

Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Doesn't look like any rules were broken.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
spencerturley
Team: Spencer Turley Team

Post by spencerturley »

jlv wrote:Doesn't look like any rules were broken.
so we only punish the dumb trolls and not the smart ones that know how to get away with it... what? come on jlv a troll is a troll either way man... I really thought you would have seen that.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVl_TV ... 2yoqBBJytQ
All My Custom Track Download Links Are In Descriptions Of My YouTube Videos Under "My Custom Tracks" Playlist
Message Me On Instagram @spencerturley To Get In My Discord/Team
DonnieTheDealer
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DonnieTheDealer »

But did you see that Whilly? He popped a nice Whilly over there
2016 MXSON Champion 2014 MXSON Champion Won highpoint on a 125 Good at Raging It's Whatever
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

spencerturley wrote:so we only punish the dumb trolls and not the smart ones that know how to get away with it... what? come on jlv a troll is a troll either way man... I really thought you would have seen that.
You are so dumb spencer.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Railin' N Trailin'
Team: Nigerian Corndog

Post by Railin' N Trailin' »

Rush wrote:
spencerturley wrote:so we only punish the dumb trolls and not the smart ones that know how to get away with it... what? come on jlv a troll is a troll either way man... I really thought you would have seen that.
You are so dumb spencer.
He's not going to make an exception just for you spencer. You walk around with a head too big for your little body
http://www.youtube.com/user/EBG4MING
Timo Van Dyk wrote:You dont need to thanks me thanks the internet!
jlv wrote:I shit you not!
Jonas357
Team: Privateer

Post by Jonas357 »

sethp141

Post by sethp141 »

this is crap come on jlv
John23

Post by John23 »

JLV, ban these kids...yes they didn't cut, but they are ruining the experience we all paid for. We didn't pay to get screwed up by 13 year olds like Rush and his bf and have the creator of the game turn his nose to it...
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Alturism
Team: Architech

Post by Alturism »

John23 wrote:JLV, ban these kids...yes they didn't cut, but they are ruining the experience we all paid for. We didn't pay to get screwed up by 13 year olds like Rush and his bf and have the creator of the game turn his nose to it...
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Rush wrote:
You are so dumb spencer.
oh.. OH... OOOHHH OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU AT? WHERE ARE YOU AT?!
Julian0408

Post by Julian0408 »

Honestly I've about had it up to here with the sim community lately and it's trolls like these kids that make this sim community as bad as it has been lately. Forst off JLV please don't take offense to this but you really need to stop being so close to these rules and start realizing that some people know there way around the rules did you not see the demo? Not only were they being lapped during a race they were slowing up spencer and on top of that break checking and taking him out and this is not the first time that Rush has had a problem with spencer during a race supercross for instance 2016 st.louis spencer was near the front of the pack and what does rush do? He punts him like the goon that he is and he also goes on a rant all the time Fu** spencer turkey blah blah blah and you haven't done anything to rush? Everyone bashes spencer because of little kids like him he curses in every single server he's immature and he's annoying... People like him destroy the sim community and I think some thing needs to be done about it he's always wanting to ban people for punting him and they receive punishment yet he does this and doesn't receive a single thing just someone saying "no rules were broken" I appreciate you and everything you do for the game JLV but something needs to be done about this kid.. Rush chapman needs punishment . Spencer I'm sorry that you have to deal with this kid.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Tbh I didn't punt him at St. Louis. I just got tired of him going slow and took him out. And I didn't get banned from RF for it so it couldn't of been that bad.
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

Honestly Rush, you and every other spode in this game like you are the #1 thing that turns people off of this game. You're such a little bitch. I guarantee that you couldn't talk all this shit to people in person. You have to hide behind your computer instead because you're a little faggot. I don't think Spencer needed to make a video about this, but I'm definitely on his side along with everyone I know who plays this game.
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.