Fort Wayne Mx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Fort Wayne Mx

Post by USABMXER1 »

This is my first track ever so feel free to leave any and all feed back on the track. Got really bored and couldn't sleep last night so I decided to try my luck at making a track. Its nothing special I'm sure but I think it's a little fun track, my fast lap on it so far is a 1:54.8 so I am assuming that most of you will be running low 1:40s to mid 1:50s like me. No pic cause I have no clue how to take screen shots of anything and gyazo won't let me make an account...If someone would be kind enough to put a screenshot or 2 in here for me it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Credits:
Mxs Design'S - Skybox from Guido'S Private track
J.Perry-669 - Decals from Herrick's Compound
Kellen Brauer - The amazing helpful tutorials on YouTube
JLV - For making the most baddass motocross game ever!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z59i5zxuggokg ... x.zip?dl=0
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Re: Fort Wayne Mx

Post by funkychicken »

Hey man I'm not sure if it's just me or something but when I play it in game, the track is completely flat. I don't know if you forgot some files or something in the process but either you didn't put everything right or there's something wrong on my end. Hope you get it fixed! Looking forward to riding it.
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

funkychicken wrote:Hey man I'm not sure if it's just me or something but when I play it in game, the track is completely flat. I don't know if you forgot some files or something in the process but either you didn't put everything right or there's something wrong on my end. Hope you get it fixed! Looking forward to riding it.
Ok thanks for the heads up on that, I'll try and fix it right now.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

funkychicken wrote:Hey man I'm not sure if it's just me or something but when I play it in game, the track is completely flat. I don't know if you forgot some files or something in the process but either you didn't put everything right or there's something wrong on my end. Hope you get it fixed! Looking forward to riding it.
I think it may just be on your end, I took the track out of my personal folder and then dowloaded it through dropbox and everything seemed to be the same as when I finished the track.
vmaki
Team: Privateer

Post by vmaki »

It seems like you zipped the wrong folder. The terrain image is black. Did you Zip the folder from the installation folder or your personal folder? The correct track folder would be in your personal folder. C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Local\MX Simulator. The game can't write to the installation folder and that's why the tracks you want to edit should be in your personal folder.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

vmaki wrote:It seems like you zipped the wrong folder. The terrain image is black. Did you Zip the folder from the installation folder or your personal folder? The correct track folder would be in your personal folder. C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Local\MX Simulator. The game can't write to the installation folder and that's why the tracks you want to edit should be in your personal folder.
I looked in my personal and there wasn't a Mx Simulator in there, all I have ever used was the installation one...
vmaki

Post by vmaki »

USABMXER1 wrote:
vmaki wrote:It seems like you zipped the wrong folder. The terrain image is black. Did you Zip the folder from the installation folder or your personal folder? The correct track folder would be in your personal folder. C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Local\MX Simulator. The game can't write to the installation folder and that's why the tracks you want to edit should be in your personal folder.
I looked in my personal and there wasn't a Mx Simulator in there, all I have ever used was the installation one...
In start menu under Mx Simulator should be a link to your personal folder.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

vmaki wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
Ok, this message really confused me...
vmaki

Post by vmaki »

USABMXER1 wrote:
vmaki wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote: I looked in my personal and there wasn't a Mx Simulator in there, all I have ever used was the installation one...
Ok, this message really confused me...
Read the FAQ http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1212

And watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-3lsLScZBY
Motocrosser_44
Team: MGFX

Post by Motocrosser_44 »

or u guys have the wrong snapshot?? maybe thats an option here lol
Albert Tranghese #44 | Tranghese Designs
MX_Cardinal

Post by MX_Cardinal »

Is this in Fort Wayne, IN? My grandparents live there, and there's a pavement short track called "Baer Field Speedway" over there as well!
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

MX_Cardinal wrote:Is this in Fort Wayne, IN? My grandparents live there, and there's a pavement short track called "Baer Field Speedway" over there as well!
Couldn't figure out how to get the track to work and they took down their so called "motocross track" that they had there like 10 years ago but it's not a replica just thought it'd be fun to make a track that I could see some people in Fort Wayne having. It's my hometown and I know that the closest track to it is in Laotto, IN and that's G&S.
MX_Cardinal

Post by MX_Cardinal »

USABMXER1 wrote:
MX_Cardinal wrote:Is this in Fort Wayne, IN? My grandparents live there, and there's a pavement short track called "Baer Field Speedway" over there as well!
Couldn't figure out how to get the track to work and they took down their so called "motocross track" that they had there like 10 years ago but it's not a replica just thought it'd be fun to make a track that I could see some people in Fort Wayne having. It's my hometown and I know that the closest track to it is in Laotto, IN and that's G&S.
I'm thinking about making both a Motocross track here in Evansville for MXS and a Dirt Oval here as well for NASCAR Heat and rFactor. The closest dirt oval is Tri-State Speedway in Haubstadt, a small town in the Evansville area. I used to live in a group home over there, and watched races there a couple of times as well. Dunno where my closest MX track is. Isn't RedBud in Northern Indiana? Most county fairs around here have Motocross races, which I might go see. I also know that some of my school friends in Bloomington were MX riders. I know at the SX race at Lucas Oil Stadium, the promoter from there was talking about the upcoming Lucas Oil Pro Motocross race there, and boy did he get booed!
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

MX_Cardinal wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
I'm thinking about making both a Motocross track here in Evansville for MXS and a Dirt Oval here as well for NASCAR Heat and rFactor. The closest dirt oval is Tri-State Speedway in Haubstadt, a small town in the Evansville area. I used to live in a group home over there, and watched races there a couple of times as well. Dunno where my closest MX track is. Isn't RedBud in Northern Indiana? Most county fairs around here have Motocross races, which I might go see. I also know that some of my school friends in Bloomington were MX riders. I know at the SX race at Lucas Oil Stadium, the promoter from there was talking about the upcoming Lucas Oil Pro Motocross race there, and boy did he get booed!
No Redbud is in Buchanon, MI which is literally right on the border of Northern Indiana, I would say that your closest to Ironman Mx which is the Indiana National in Crawfordsville, IN. But I haven't been out to many tracks that aren't private tracks in years other than G&S.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

There used to be an indoor AX type track in Fort Wayne called "The Motoplex". I rode there a few times back on 85's.